Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Hi and thanks to everyone for all the new pics and Bar news! It's nice to see that Bar hanging out in NYC with her fellow Israeli model Esti Ginsburg. I'm certain that she was also photographed with Bar last week but her back was to the camera. I didn't know they were friends but it's not surprising because they have a lot in common.

I really enjoyed seeing the recent Bar interviews with Fox and "Good Day New York". We now know where Bar will be going to this month, Madrid, Berlin and Hawaii and Israel. The first two places will be for work, the third place will be a vacation trip with her man, and Israel will be for her birthday. I don't have inside information but I just figured it out. It would be nice if Bar's man were to go to Israel for her birthday. I'm sure that Bar would consider that her best birthday present. It's been over two years so it's time for a return trip for Bar's man.

Some exciting news about Bar! She will be attending the annual "Costume Institute Gala" in NYC on Monday. This is a very prestigious event with the top designers creating costumes for celebrities, socialites and models. Not just anyone can go to this event. Guests have to be invited by a designer or fashion magazine. Every year has a theme and this year's theme is "The Model as muse." I can't wait to see what beautiful dress Bar will be wearing. Most the attendees at the past galas looked amazing but Bar will no doubt steal the show this year.

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fulls...iNewsid=6631666

Bar Rafaeli was invited by Vogue and is still deciding on a dress, but Joy Bryant has opted for Rachel Roy.

OMG! Thanks for the news rainyday! ... I was hopin' to see Bar there!

All my girls are goin' to be there tomorrow! :wub: ... Im sure that Bar is goin' to look amazing & super classic as always!

I would love to see her w/a dress like the one she wore @ Cannes in 2007, she was perfect!

& im happy that she's goin' to travel for her b.day ... specially if she's goin' w/Leo! It's time to get some supercutie pics of them!

You totally made my day rainyday hahahaha ... Awesome news!