Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

It seems to me usual

I dont like her

well obviously ur a gisele fan. u don't like her as a model or u just don't like her at all?

))))

Only without insult)

I didnt see with Bar Fashion-show,but outwardly it simply not so is pleasant to me.

aammm,only gisele's fans dont like Bar?! о_О :whistle:

P.s. sorry for my english))

Yes, usually just Gisele fans came here to say stupid/bad things about Bar

Are those pics from new years or today? Do u think they are still in Cabo?

I think they still in Cabo but im not sure ... They pass New Year there, but they still there ... i don't know

hey I'm a super Gisele fan and I like Bar! so we are not all like that :p I think its stupid to pick sides or compare them just because they dated the same guy

I know, im fan of Gisele too ... In fact both (Bar&Gisele) are in my top 5 ... & it's very stupid to compare them just b/c they dated Leo, they're so different ...

Jennifer Aniston and her large group of celebrity BFFs continued their Cabo vacation this past week, ringing in the New Year with lots of bikinis. Bar Refaeli showed off her award-winning body while Leonardo DiCaprio partied with his boys Kevin Connolly, Lukas Haas and Tobey Maguire. Jennifer Meyer showed off her pregnant belly and the Cox-Arquettes splashed around in the pool with Coco. Miss Aniston had another very successful box office weekend, which she celebrated with a shirtless John Mayer when she wasn't laying out with her girlfriends. This Hollywood group split your votes for who you wanted to celebrate NYE with, but considering they all ended up celebrating together, it's as if they took the top spot.

http://popsugar.com/2660210