Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

post-18831-0-1446053776-65806_thumb.jpg :drool:

God, I want her body shape!!

perfect :heart:

She could be a great VS model, they need models like her.

I knooow! She IS the perfect VS model she have the body, the face, the fame & the personality, i think she can be a perfect Angel ... I just don't know why in the hell the don't see that!

Yeiii finally more pictureees! ... I love them! :heart:

Me too... they are like the cutest couple ever!!!!!!!

They are the cutest couple ever ... Mi fav. celebrity couple EVER! :wub:

& want them to get married & have perfect kids hahaha

Lol. But there's a lot people who say that they don't look happy together or that shes using him for her career. And i hate it because they don't even know them to know what they feel.

I knoooow! ... But that people can just go to the hell hahaha :evil: ... They're together, they're in love & they're happy! :heart:

Im just crazy with the new pictures hahaha, i was dying to see them! :wub:

Lol. But there's a lot people who say that they don't look happy together or that shes using him for her career. And i hate it because they don't even know them to know what they feel or what they think. It gets on my nerves and i can't ignore it! i have issues.

2w3yf6c.jpg :drool:

I knooow! She IS the perfect VS model she have the body, the face, the fame & the personality, i think she can be a perfect Angel ... I just don't know why in the hell the don't see that!

agree totally with you! i really dislike these new Vs models like Behati Prinsloo,Maryna Linchuk, Lindasay E.

.. they might be great girls and models but just do not fit in the VS girls. everyone can see that just from the latest 2008 show.

i think that Bar would be an excellent angel, she has everything that VV has lost without Gisele and KK (according to rumors KK will leave VS) ;)

post-18831-0-1446053776-89556_thumb.jpg :drool:

agree totally with you! i really dislike these new Vs models like Behati Prinsloo,Maryna Linchuk, Lindasay E.

.. they might be great girls and models but just do not fit in the VS girls. everyone can see that just from the latest 2008 show.

i think that Bar would be an excellent angel, she has everything that VV has lost without Gisele and KK (according to rumors KK will leave VS) ;)

I knooow ...

Just imagine Bar on the runway ... Next to Adriana&Alessandra :heart: , wow that's too perfect!

I don't like any of the new VS, & don't know why Doutzen is an Angel ... she's pretty but she doesn't have that "thing" that the Angels have ... VS is making a lot of stupid things, im losing my interest in VS ... I don't know how they let go Gisele, Izabel & now Kk!

They really need a new & perfect girl who works for them ... & Bar is that girl!

It seems to me usual

I dont like her

well obviously ur a gisele fan. u don't like her as a model or u just don't like her at all?

))))

Only without insult)

I didnt see with Bar Fashion-show,but outwardly it simply not so is pleasant to me.

aammm,only gisele's fans dont like Bar?! о_О :whistle:

P.s. sorry for my english))