Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thread Edited (Y)

It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticism but please refrain from baiting & bashing.There is no need to cause unnecessary tension. Keep in mind, often it is not what you say but how you say it that makes a difference. There are always ways to phrased things that can be better accepted and received by other. With that said, please try to state your opinions respectfully. Thank you! :flower:

wijn, thanks a lot for posting the scans from both Io Donna and ELLE Turkey magazines.  :flower:  Such gorgeous photos!  :wub:   Do you know if the article from ELLE was dedicated to her recent ESCADA campaign?

Adira, thanks for the info!  :wave:  I can't wait to see them posted on the LBR page! :ddr:

The difference is Gisele is dating(edit: married) somebody who is rich and attractive.  There is no doubt there that she is definitely attracted to her husband.   I have no idea how much or why Bar likes the guys she dates I just am suspicious [Comment Edited ~PC] .Bar can get a guy who is both rich and attractive.  It would just seem 'more right' to me and I would respect her more.  I'm not jealous.  That would be a complete waste of time.

Adriana is probably attracted to her husband too.

Adriana's husband is a (former) pro athlete, so just body-wise he is more attractive than 90% of the guys out there.