Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thank you for the photo ..... hope they have good time in Cabo do you now if they are still there?

Today a read an article about nathalie portnam and her french boyfriend they are together since 2 years and they expect their first child.......this is so romantic. I hope to see bar has a baby this year I mean it's been five years that they are together so I wish that they go to the next level of her relation and have a baby soon.

In barrafaelionline, I see an interview where bar said that she is tired to be a model, I love bar and I'am agree with her, I mean everybody know that the manquenin have a short carrer exept models like Naomi or Cindy and I hope that bar start to think about what she can do after that personnaly I think that she can do everything for example she can creates her own clothes line, she has beautiful face and can creates her own make up or jewelry line. Or she can be an actress in Hollyood, I just hope that she will happy and that her love story with leo continue (as said justin in his son) "until the end of time".

Sometimes it takes a baby to make two people realize they should get married :blush: This is what happened with Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom. They were together for a long time, obviously very committed and in love with each other. But they both put their busy careers first and never thought about a wedding and children. That is until a little surprise made them stop everything and get married. Now they look so blissful and happy. She is taking a break from modelling and they are going to have a little one in a few weeks. ;)

I used to think it was not ideal when people forced themselves to get married because of a baby, but I think in a case like Leonardo and Bar who have proven already they are so in love, it would be a perfect scenario. I picture Leonardo as someone who is not pressured to get a "marriage certificate" and can spend another 10 years being boyfriend and girlfriend. But a surprise baby, he would turn completely. Then again, it should happen when they are ready :p

Thank you for the photo ..... hope they have good time in Cabo do you now if they are still there?

Today a read an article about nathalie portnam and her french boyfriend they are together since 2 years and they expect their first child.......this is so romantic. I hope to see bar has a baby this year I mean it's been five years that they are together so I wish that they go to the next level of her relation and have a baby soon.

In barrafaelionline, I see an interview where bar said that she is tired to be a model, I love bar and I'am agree with her, I mean everybody know that the manquenin have a short carrer exept models like Naomi or Cindy and I hope that bar start to think about what she can do after that personnaly I think that she can do everything for example she can creates her own clothes line, she has beautiful face and can creates her own make up or jewelry line. Or she can be an actress in Hollyood, I just hope that she will happy and that her love story with leo continue (as said justin in his son) "until the end of time".

Sometimes it takes a baby to make two people realize they should get married :blush: This is what happened with Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom. They were together for a long time, obviously very committed and in love with each other. But they both put their busy careers first and never thought about a wedding and children. That is until a little surprise made them stop everything and get married. Now they look so blissful and happy. She is taking a break from modelling and they are going to have a little one in a few weeks. ;)

I used to think it was not ideal when people forced themselves to get married because of a baby, but I think in a case like Leonardo and Bar who have proven already they are so in love, it would be a perfect scenario. I picture Leonardo as someone who is not pressured to get a "marriage certificate" and can spend another 10 years being boyfriend and girlfriend. But a surprise baby, he would turn completely. Then again, it should happen when they are ready :p

Yes I totally agree with what you just said! I don't think they need to prove they are in love. I think they have definelty proven they are commited to eachother, and they don't need a "Certificate" to prove it. But your right, it could change in a second ;) Although for some reason I feel this year they will have a baby. I think they seem like they both are ready, and I think this year we will see a little Bar or Leo :wub:

I agree Dee0902! I think a baby would be a wonderful in Leo and Bar's life and make such a great difference on they're relationship, like you said "a surprise baby". I know they are very commited, love each other and this kind of things only them both can decide, but it would be nice for them to start a family. Sometimes I think that Leo is a person that put his career first than his personal life, and maybe it is on time for him to think more about his love life and his lady!

New Bar campaign news from Israeli site: http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1873188 :)

Translated:

Entertainment News flash 04:01:11.

* Bar Refaeli not satisfied with just Fox, was chosen to be showing the new international fashion company La Silla, photographed by famous fashion photographer Terry Richardson. Look for her billboards around the world!

When I googled "La Silla" I couldn't find a company by that name, but I think they mean "Le Silla", which is a well-known Italian shoe and loungewear design house.

http://www.lesilla.com/

Info about the company:

http://www.linkedin.com/companies/le-silla

Le Silla is an Italian shoes house founded in 1994. The brand creates colllections of luxury lady shoes basically with high heels, elegant and fashion. Le Silla is the main collection, then there is a Limited Edition collection, a Bridal and a Loungewear collection. Le Silla sells its products through its own Stores Network in Milan, Florence, Moscow Baku, a large number of selected boutique all over the world and through the e-commerce section of its website www.lesilla.com.

He is the art dealer Tony Shafrazi. He was at Leo's private villa in Cabo San Lucas partying with Bar and Leo the night before New Year's Eve.

interesting..and Shafrazi interviewed Naomi in INTERVIEW (where Naomi mentions Leo - they were at the same event where they all met Nelson Mandela in NY about 5 years ago)...

http://ritafiorucci.blogspot.com/2010/11/n...y-shafrazi.html

He is the art dealer Tony Shafrazi. He was at Leo's private villa in Cabo San Lucas partying with Bar and Leo the night before New Year's Eve.

interesting..and Shafrazi interviewed Naomi in INTERVIEW (where Naomi mentions Leo - they were at the same event where they all met Nelson Mandela in NY about 5 years ago)...

http://ritafiorucci.blogspot.com/2010/11/n...y-shafrazi.html

And he was with Leo, Bar and Naomi and her boyfriend in Sardinia.

normal080853.jpg

The VS 2011 swimsuit edition is out! Buuut, Bar isn't in it. :( I don't know if anyone knows that I didn't go back and check the past 2-3 days I usually just lurk in here and I have lurked in here over the years since it's started. So I just wanted to give everyone the heads up we wont see her in VS again.

The VS 2011 swimsuit edition is out! Buuut, Bar isn't in it. :( I don't know if anyone knows that I didn't go back and check the past 2-3 days I usually just lurk in here and I have lurked in here over the years since it's started. So I just wanted to give everyone the heads up we wont see her in VS again.

Thanks for the info. It would be nice to see her doing VS swimware again :(

I never know why VS don't hire Bar, she just had worked for VS and she's perfect for the brand! But anyway, VS is not the only brand in the world, for sure give a huge visibility for their models, but apart from that, I love Bar's work for Passionata and Bonita de Mas, I even think that this brands are more original than VS when it comes to photoshoots and new collections, VS it's more known but it's NOT the only one that make good things. And when Bar promotes this works, she's the Star of the brand, and when you work on VS you are just one of a lot other models, so I think she's in advantage. But off course that I would love love to see her as an VS angel, it's a great step on any model career, but Bar herself said she's tired of modeling, so my guess is that she's not that worried with VS, I think she wants to do other things!!!