Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks BIGMAX! Seems like a great friends/family time for Bar!

I think they may stay through the new year because as you can see one of the pics Leos bodyguard brought his baby son.

I just hope Bar is having a great time, and I bet Leo is there too! :wub:

Emily, her husband and Leo's bodyguard are with Bar in the pool pics :wave:

barrefaelicindycrawford.jpg

Thanks!

So Leo's bodyguard Jason is there and his friend Alex Mace is there. Leo either knew the paps where around and was hiding or maybe they all spent the last few days there and leo had to go back for some other committment and he's coming back later. Or the whole group left together on Boxing Day. I know leo flies commercial but seeing as he was spotted with Vlad i guess it's a possibility he might fly private.

THANK YOU BIGMAX FOR MORE GORGEOUS PICS OF BAR!!!

I guess,Leo isn't there anymore.He doesn't love paps and always tries to hide from them,but he always does what he wants despite paps and I suppose if he were there,he'd be on the pool with her lady.

thanks everyone for pics,she looks amazing :heart:

Raising the Bar! Model Refaeli strips down poolside to reveal killer bikini curves : LINK

... This is like deja vu all over again :laugh::cain: :cain:

Photographers and people will get bored if we see more pictures of Bar in that pool :whistle:

... And it is very annoying <_< when gossip sites start talking about the absence of Leo and possible breakup:

-Bar Refaeli wears sexy bikini on Mexican vacation while New Yorkers brave the snow: New york daily news

The weather may be frightful in New York City, but Bar Refaeli is looking oh, so delightful - in sunny Los Cabos, Mexico.

On Monday, the same day that Manhattan tried to recover from a massive blizzard, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model donned a teeny, tiny floral bikini in the vacation hot spot.

Refaeli, 25, was photographed relaxing on a beach chair and indulging in an ice cream cone.

Though boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio was nowhere in sight, it's probably not a sign that there's trouble in (or out of) paradise.

Refaeli told Israel's L'Isha magazine earlier this year that she has no problem being without the handsome DiCaprio.

"Today I know that a relationship can work only if you know you can be alone and you are not afraid," she explained. "Today I'm not afraid of being alone."

-Bar Christmas without Leo. Cue up the breakup rumours : Lainey Gossip

Thanks BIGMAX! Seems like a great friends/family time for Bar!

I think they may stay through the new year because as you can see one of the pics Leos bodyguard brought his baby son.

I just hope Bar is having a great time, and I bet Leo is there too! :wub:

baby son? :blink:

Yes Leos bodyguard has a baby, and you can see in on of the pics he brought the baby on the trip :wave: