Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli just signed with agua bendita´s (Colombian swimsuit company)

http://www.caciqueboutique.com/ab2011.html

http://site.paolaboutique.com/swimblog/tag...ndita-swimwear/

http://www.free-lingerie-movies.com/bar-re...-lingerie-fine/

By end this week she will fly to Colombia also

Thank you for the update and the good news

happy for Bar to work with one more company! good luck :wave: :wave: :wave:

Totally :rofl: - i've stopped coming here because of it :ninja:

Me too, but I come back here and there because I really like Bar. Isn´t it wonderful here, when people only talk about her work and post pictures? Paradise :)

totally agree with you :yes:

:hug:

Thanks for the good news, emily. And thanks Roxee and Num8er for the links and pic! Indeed, it is quite lovely to know that Bar has signed for another great company. After Passionata, Bonita de Mas and more others, I am not surprised to see her joining another prestigious company, as her figure is a pure perfection for underwear advertisements.

This said, unlike some "irregular" posters here, I am not offended to read comments from people who discuss anything that pertains Bar's life in general. I consider myself a fan of hers and as a fan I like any kinds of news regarding Bar, her family, her friends, her career projects, her travels and more. And I greatly appreciate when posters go into the trouble of finding, sharing and translating stuff for the other fans. :)

Totally :rofl: - i've stopped coming here because of it :ninja:

Me too, but I come back here and there because I really like Bar. Isn´t it wonderful here, when people only talk about her work and post pictures? Paradise :)

tell me about it :whistle: Can't believe that discussions about work and photos is considered a luxury on a forum of all places :cain::ninja:

:wave: Hi girls, i'm new here . i'm from Brazil. Happy to see Bar back to work.

Agua Bentita feels like a great company. But i still dreamin' with her in Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

Welcome Valentina P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!I want her so mush in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.She would be great!!Like a real angel!!

Agua Bentita feels like a great company. But i still dreamin' with her in Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!I want her so mush in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.She would be great!!Like a real angel!!

Sure!! I don't know why VS is not using Bar, she's perfect to VS: the face, the body, the carism, the sympathy, the hair, she has everything!!

Hope see Bar in VSFS this year!! Even cause VS give reconition for all models...

Sure!! I don't know why VS is not using Bar, she's perfect to VS: the face, the body, the carism, the sympathy, the hair, she has everything!!

Hope see Bar in VSFS this year!! Even cause VS give reconition for all models...

VS do not want Bar as she is not working so much like the other models