Bellazon

Nadja Auermann
Thumbnail

peyt

Tons of pictures directly from Nadja fansite,without credit the source ,without even the name of the mag ,the dates,nothing.Very unfair.

i NEVER in my life have visited Nadja's fansite, not once, don't know where it is, what it is called nor how it looks!.... most of the pics you see i found them here http://90srunway.tumblr.com/archive where they have "no name of mag, dates and nothing" just like you said (oh my Lord, how will we survive all of this??? :laugh: lol, ridiculous!!!!) ....the others are from some facebook fashion accounts, there are many, and again, no metadata, and there are many other pages as well that are just like that, if you ever took the time of the day just once to look for them you would know, but you obviously don't, but still you run your big mouth....well, if ever there is a fault, it's theirs, so get mad at them and leave me alone! i just shared what i had found and the way i found it...if you put your scans on the web expect them to go ANYWHERE, and if you don't want them to go anywhere, just don't put them on the web to begin with insted of crying like a (better not say it!!!) afterwards...... NEXT!

i find those split images with all those writings all over them so annoying!!! they spoil the beauty of the picture.... :wave:

thank you :wave: my scans are from real magazines, just how they were displayed, it takes time to scan magazines! not that easy like copy and paste.

icon10.gif

i find those split images with all those writings all over them so annoying!!! they spoil the beauty of the picture.... :wave:

thank you :wave: my scans are from real magazines, just how they were displayed, it takes time to scan magazines! not that easy like copy and paste.

icon10.gif

well, sometimes the easier road is the best, as shown, even though to be fair sometimes also looking for a specific picture on the web (not this one, i had it already) requires a whole lot of time you have no idea, even days, almost like an university research, and you don't always find what you're looking for, and all you get is a headache, not everyone is willing to do that just for other people to have easy access to that stuff... but moving on to the important things, *censored*

Guys, please stop tearing at each other. If you want to argue, do it via PM.

Edited by CarMELita

Tons of pictures directly from Nadja fansite,without credit the source ,without even the name of the mag ,the dates,nothing.Very unfair.

:shifty:

"Strictly Ballroom"

US Vogue 1995

Ph: Ellen Von Unwerth

Model: Nadja Auermann

post-23068-0-1446016996-61745_thumb.jpgpost-23068-0-1446016996-63337_thumb.jpg

My Scans

Thank you! I really love this 90 th beauties, Nadja is also a great german beauty beside Claudia.

Hope you can show more. Thanks for posting.

Sheila :wave:

Guys, please stop tearing at each other. If you want to argue, do it via PM. Bellazon does not tolerate flaming or bashing. I don't know who started this and I'm not gonna take sides. But any comment whatsoever about your personal war in the threads will be deleted without any further warning from now on. If you need to critisize something please do so in a respectful manner.