Bellazon

2014 Fantasy Bra prospect choices.

ILUVAdrianaLima

Who do you think will get this year’s Fantasy Bra…  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your 2014 FB choice.

They'd make one that'll be big enough for both girls to wear. They'll walk down the runway like conjoined twins.

Or just design one cup of each bra :rofl:

^ If Karlie gets it get ready to see you know who at her topic again with multiple accounts  :ninja:

Dear no. :ninja: 

Maybe hopefully a joint Ale/Dri bra because they're finally stepping down....?

Each could get a cup and a pastie to wear. Lame Great way to shut-up those who complain to VS about them not supporting breast cancer awareness & survivors b/c they don't make bras for women who've had mastectomies :PinkCouture2:

I'm going to sound like such a bitch but I think Behati is the new Alessandra, always the bridesmaid, never the bride ... VS never ever tends to promote two 'leading' girls at the same time and clearly Candice is the one they are going for. I don't think we'll see Behati doing anything too major anytime soon, hopefully I'm wrong because I actually do like Behati but VS has always been a little bit predictable like this. I don't think Behati will get the FB until she pops out a baby or something, she'll always play second to Adriana/Candice. Just like Alessandra has done with Adriana and Adriana did with Gisele.

Also stop it with the Doutzen delusion, I love her but she didn't get it. Is not like VS ever gave a shit about her to push back all their schedule just for her this year. GF has never (literally never) done anything major for VS in all of her years working for the brand, and mostly it's because as beautiful as she is and blablabla, she hasn't been the most successful Angel.

I say Candice is opening the show and Adriana will get the FB, maybe Lily will randomly getting it.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that I think Lindsay got the fb. I think it will be her farewell present as an angel if her contract is up this year. I know this sounds crazy and I know she really never stood out and hardly ever did a major solo campaign like at all. If Lindsay doesn't get it then for sure its Adriana or Lily. The only way I see Behati getting it is if her annoying as hell bf performs again at the vs show. But then again VS was obsessed with her at the beginning of the year so anything is possible with her. Cara shouldn't even be on this poll. She isnt a supermodel like KK was at her peak to get the fb without being an angel. Cara is just a media attention whore. All the angels shouldve been included in the poll.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that I think Lindsay got the fb. I think it will be her farewell present as an angel if her contract is up this year. I know this sounds crazy and I know she really never stood out and hardly ever did a major solo campaign like at all. If Lindsay doesn't get it then for sure its Adriana or Lily. The only way I see Behati getting it is if her annoying as hell bf performs again at the vs show. But then again VS was obsessed with her at the beginning of the year so anything is possible with her. Cara shouldn't even be on this poll. She isnt a supermodel like KK was at her peak to get the fb without being an angel. Cara is just a media attention whore. All the angels shouldve been included in the poll.

Damn, did Siegmi get to you?

I'm going to sound like such a bitch but I think Behati is the new Alessandra, always the bridesmaid, never the bride ... VS never ever tends to promote two 'leading' girls at the same time and clearly Candice is the one they are going for. I don't think we'll see Behati doing anything too major anytime soon, hopefully I'm wrong because I actually do like Behati but VS has always been a little bit predictable like this. I don't think Behati will get the FB until she pops out a baby or something, she'll always play second to Adriana/Candice. Just like Alessandra has done with Adriana and Adriana did with Gisele.

Also stop it with the Doutzen delusion, I love her but she didn't get it. Is not like VS ever gave a shit about her to push back all their schedule just for her this year. GF has never (literally never) done anything major for VS in all of her years working for the brand, and mostly it's because as beautiful as she is and blablabla, she hasn't been the most successful Angel.

I say Candice is opening the show and Adriana will get the FB, maybe Lily will randomly getting it.

Agree to 1000000% on that. I think the only "major" thing she had, was getting the Christmas Dreams Catalogue Cover back in 2009.