Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

Mysterious, Terrifying Worm Appears in Taiwan

What the heck is this thing?! No one knows. A video shot on a dock in Pengu, Taiwan shows a long bright green worm (auto-start video) shooting its pink proboscis appendage over the ground, presumably in search of human flesh. The origin and intention of this worm are unclear, but I can only suggest that we remain panicked while authorities investigate.

>> http://www.neatorama.com/2015/06/07/Mysterious-Terrifying-Worm-Appears-in-Taiwan/

kOSFnESp.gif

Jennifer Lopez Could Face Jail Time for Shaking Her Stuff in Morocco

TMZ is reporting that a Moroccan "education group" is suing Jennifer Lopez. Their claim? That her rump-shaking concert footage, which aired on public TV, "disturbed public order and tarnished women's honor and respect." Oh, dear.

Apparently her concert was too hot for TV and now the group is suing J.Lo and her promoter; if she's found guilty, which is highly unlikely, she faces up to two years in prison. Also, if she's found guilty, it'll prove that the North African country is basically the town from Footloose. Which, fine, but still.

I don't know much about law in Morocco, but doesn't it seem like the people who should be getting in trouble — if anyone should be getting in trouble over something like this — are the people who chose to broadcast it? Anyone have my back on this? Bueller?

Did J. Skriver have a nosejob? 

Her nose has always looked 'off' to me due to the twin folds of her nose.  It's as if her nose was more bulbous before, and then she got a reduction.

Well, I think she has been modeling since she was young so there should be some pics of her with her old nose.  idk

Anyways, she's an IVF kid so... Freak!

I just saw 2 x baby photos and I stand corrected; she has that odd 'double fold' on her nose.  She must have hard cartridge on her nose as opposed to soft; when she smiles this is also evident.

She also made extra sure that the media knows that she's a test-tube baby. 

Well, I think she has been modeling since she was young so there should be some pics of her with her old nose.  idk

Anyways, she's an IVF kid so... Freak!

One such operative (lol) is "Drunkenstepfather.com"- his blog posts are lunatic/perverted which oddly conflicts with his tastes which are HF/superskinny & taken from browsing BZ/TFS.

So true and also, they never mention it ... And many others forums literally plunders BZ too...

This guys reaction to this bombing at the Afghan parliament.  Zero fucks given.

Footage shows the effect of the explosion that rocked the Afghan Parliament in Kabul on Monday, with MPs running to-and-fro as the Taliban let off a suicide bomb in close proximity to the building.

(slightly disturbing)

I don't think he was in shock either.   Also strange because I heard gunmen tried to storm in in the aftermath but were killed.

Developing... :o make%20it%20clap.gif:ddr:

Supreme Court Rules For Nationwide Marriage Equality

After avoiding answering the question in 2013, the justices ruled Friday that states can no longer ban same-sex marriage.

What We Know So Far

• The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in a 5-4 decision that states cannot ban same-sex marriage.
  • Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote the majority opinion, saying, “[T]he reasons marriage is fundamental under the Constitution apply with equal force to same-sex couples.”
  • Justices Roberts, Thomas, Scalia and Alito dissented.
  • “Today is a big step in our march toward equality. Gay and lesbian couples now have the right to marry, just like anyone else,” President Obama said in a tweet.
I'm so happy, I'm actually crying right now lol. My father in law and his man can finally get married! :wub2: :chicken: :heart:

^ It's not that much OMG actually :D In France the National assembly voted that there's like 2 or 3 years ago ...and UK did the same before that too. 

At least, cool to see that Occident has the same view on this subject!