Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I love that Stella stayed truth to herself and didn't start blowing kisses or acting like an idiot when she clearly does not like that shit, more power to her.

yeah. That's a thing.

But she's like she's mourning somebody for days... No smile at all. 

https://d36di5nvqr47bo.cloudfront.net/photos/11574/47280/victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-2014-london-11574-looks-20141202-559673/Victoria-Secret-Angels-Fashion-Show-2014-1479-1417538152-bigthumb.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

the outfit... that bod........that face.................Q-U-E-E-N!

....... :baronfaint:

There are no words for this kind of  beauty, hotness, outfit, make-up. Elsa HOSK is my new Adriana Lima, a total GODDESS

Edited by PinkCouture

Best looking Angel: Elsa, by miles.

Behati & Doutzen look egh ... rough. Especially Doutzen who is always stunning this year looked so washed out

Super agreed, Elsa was so perfect but Doutzen looks out of shape and Behati arghh was looking so old for her age

Here's the order folks

Exotic Traveler
Adriana & Alessandra
Isabeli
Kate
Izabel
Jourdan
Eniko
Kelly
Joan
Barbara
Shanina
Jasmine
Daniela
Lais

It's Kate after Ales and Adri

Here's the order folks

Exotic Traveler
Adriana & Alessandra
Isabeli
Kate
Izabel
Jourdan
Eniko
Kelly
Joan
Barbara
Shanina
Jasmine
Daniela
Lais

It's Kate after Ales and Adri

Nope, Isabeli comes after them. Kate comes after Isabeli

I'ma hold off on passing judgment until the full version airs, it always looks a zillion times better after editing and all that, but it all looks pretty promising so far!

Anyway this isn't the first time Adri and Ale got 2 outfits, it happened in 2012 also. But they both got Fantasy Bras this year so it's not like they're being brushed off or anything lol...

https://d36di5nvqr47bo.cloudfront.net/photos/11574/47280/victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-2014-london-11574-looks-20141202-559673/Victoria-Secret-Angels-Fashion-Show-2014-1479-1417538152-bigthumb.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

the outfit... that bod........that face.................Q-U-E-E-N!

....... :baronfaint:

There are no words for this kind of  beauty, hotness, outfit, make-up. Elsa HOSK is my new Adriana Lima, a total GODDESS

I hope she gets a lot of Air Time behind the scenes with the other angels I need to see her interacting with the other girls in front of the camera before I can decide whether she can make it in the long run. Edited by PinkCouture

Elsa, Candice and Devon are the MVPs of the show. I actually like Maria too. I am quite disappointed in Doutzen's look and Magda's outfits. It's also a huge bummer that Jac got just 1 outfit, I was sure she would get 2.

Behati looks terrible, seriously. She looks like she is high on crack, so washed up and exhausted...