Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The photo they used for Lais is from her Exotic Traveler fitting :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

M9DOtHjm.png

Looks like the closing Exotic Traveler look which looks like a Lais pose on the fitting board. I think she will close that segment

Yeah the colours match up in both pics (plus the hair do) I think the look before Lais on the board says Daniela.  

The photo they used for Lais is from her Exotic Traveler fitting :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

M9DOtHjm.png

Looks like the closing Exotic Traveler look which looks like a Lais pose on the fitting board. I think she will close that segment

Yeah the colours match up in both pics (plus the hair do) I think the look before Lais on the board says Daniela.  

It does! :chicken:

I knew they'd have all the "Exotic" girls in there lmao! So what's that, Adriana, Alessandra, Isabeli, Lais, Kelly, Blanca, Daniela in that so far gahaha! Mark my words Izabel, Jasmine, Barbara and Joan will all end up in there by the filming of the show! Im already kinda 80% sure Izabel is but just speculation right now ha

Why not have all of the "exotic" girls in that section.. it just makes sense.. Those models will enhance the outfits and the segment as a whole...

Girls are cast all of the time based on a specific look needed for that shoot.. why should casting for a segment be any different.

So far from the fitting board, Bryans help and my own investigating I think this is the lineup so far..

Gilded Angels

1. Behati Prinsloo

2. Karlie Kloss

3. Candice Swanepoel

4. Lily Aldridge

5. Lily Donaldson

8. Doutzen

9. Sui He

10.Devon Windsor

11.Lindsay Ellingson

Exotic Traveler

1. Adriana Lima (walking with Ale)

2. Alessaandra Ambrosio (Walking with Dri)

5. Imann Hammam (?)

6. Jourdan Dunn

7. Kelly Gale

11.Isabeli Fontana

12.Blanca Padilla(she said her look was tiny and has that Exotic look the other girls in this theme have.) / or Imaan Hammam

13.Lais Ribeiro Daniela Braga

14.Jourdan Dunn Lais Ribeiro

(Is that last pic that's kind of seperate for Exotic Travellers or for another segment?)

^^^Note: I'm sure Izabel Goulart will be in Exotic theme also.

Dream Girls

1. Lily Aldridge

5. Elsa Hosk

7. Martha Hunt

12.Doutzen Kroes

13.Karlie Kloss

Fairy Tale

1. Candice Swanepoel

3. Bregje Heinen

4. Eniko Mihalik

6. Sui He

8. Lily Donaldson

11.Adriana Lima

12.Alessandra Ambrosio

13.Izabel Goulart

Pink University

1. Elsa Hosk

7. Grace Mahary

9. Taylor Marie Hill

11.Ming Xi

12.Maud Welzen (that's deff her name on the orange pants)

Angel Ball

1. Karlie Kloss

4. Lais Ribeiro

5. Candice Swanepoel

7. Adriana Lima

9. Lily Aldridge

10.Doutzen Kroes

13.Alessandra Ambrosio

14.Behati Prinsloo

Feel free to correct or change, this is just what I've gathered from the look board. :)

Just going to put this back here so like Brandie said we could add onto it. Everything in italics is what I think is written based off the castings boards :) 

Most of the pictures are of Barbara Fialho, not that many are of the actual models in their outfits because if they were it'd be easier to distinguish which model is in which outfit. If that's not Shanina's name then the only other name it could probably be is Daniela, or otherwise it just is some other model IMO.

Most of the pictures are of Barbara Fialho, not that many are of the actual models in their outfits because if they were it'd be easier to distinguish which model is in which outfit. If that's not Shanina's name then the only other name it could probably be is Daniela, or otherwise it just is some other model IMO.

Oh, i  know what you mean.

Yea, some photos look like they're the exact same girl 3 in a row.