Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Behati was never one of my favorites but she looks alright to me. :idk:

Those pictures of her shooting pool were cute and obviously aimed to convey the image of a girl it would be fun to hang out and knock a couple of beers back with.

Karlie... Yeah, I still cannot quite figure out what about her makes me perceive her as slightly odd?

I told y'all Bregje was in Pink. But isn't she also in Fairy Tale. She could have two looks. And I sure hope Sara has two looks. Jac would be good too. Fingers crossed. Lily looked so beautiful in those shots with Behati and Karlie.

I told y'all Bregje was in Pink. But isn't she also in Fairy Tale. She could have two looks. And I sure hope Sara has two looks. Jac would be good too. Fingers crossed. Lily looked so beautiful in those shots with Behati and Karlie.

Fairy Tale is the 4. segment and Pink is 5. She can't be in both.

Yes she can. Plenty of models have been in segments one after the other.

I find Karlie a bit too childish still. The shorter hair helps with that aswell. In the 2012 show, she was almost "there". She looked and walked sexy and fierce. But 2013 was the same. She wakes up more girly thoughts than thoughts of a grown-up, sexual woman.

Yes she can. Plenty of models have been in segments one after the other.

Are you sure? Sometimes they change the order of the segments for the TV show.. but when did a model walk in two following segments during taping?

Interesting maybe the opening segment will actually be performer free. So Hozier in Exotic, maybe Dream Girls is Taylor, Ed in Fairy Tale, Ariana in Pink and then probably Taylor again in Angel Ball. Or Ed and Taylor will do a performance together.

I'm sitting in what right now.

What have I missed? :ninja: :chicken:

- Everyone went crazy when BZ was down this morning

- Natasha Poly whole life is in question until people know her status for the show.

- People talking about how unflattering UHQ has been to Behati

- Lindsay is all but officially done based on the group shoot in fron of the VS Store

- Elsa gave an interview confirming newest Angel status.

- Insta pics of the girls at rehearsals

- Funny Ariana Grande comments on her try to look sexy but still look 12 thing shes got going

Hope that catches you up!

Thank you! I couldn't log on last night anymore. I totally thought for a minute the company had hunted me down :ninja: and I had restricted access. :rofl:

I have a feeling Magdalena is closing again ;)

It also looks like we've been right with the riddle! I can't wait to see the rest unfold! :)