Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So today they'll do rehearsals, the angels might go to the bond street store or something. Just like they did in Miami in 08. Joan and Candice also have to do the shoot with Nick Knight. And could they possibly have another fitting? Did they even do a second round of fittings? Busy day ahead.

So today they'll do rehearsals, the angels might go to the bond street store or something. Just like they did in Miami in 08. Joan and Candice also have to do the shoot with Nick Knight. And could they possibly have another fitting? Did they even do a second round of fittings? Busy day ahead.

They already had final fittings. The only thing they might try on are the wings and shoes for rehearsals.

I don't think these girls have slept at all.

they probably sleep not long, some will be a little tired today but i'm sure tomorrow they'll be full of energy, plus i'm not going to be sad for the sleep of these girls cause there's so much harder like work, more physical and all, it's not that horrible (sure there's some inconvenient, i'm not saying it's the easiest job out there) but i'm sure there's tons of people who would like to have a job who makes them tired this way  ! 

But that's weird that VS didn't say anything about an event. They usually say it on twitter so people can go at the store right?

Not necessarily. It might only be for press. Photo op. It won't be for the public.

Except for #bodybyiza, gurl has photo ops everywhere public or press.

I was hoping they were going to do something with those jackets. 

Do they shoot the lip sync video at rehearsal? Assuming they're doing that this year. 

If they are doing like the previous years, it should be at the rehearsal :)