Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Amazing! :rofl:

@Kevork

Baaahahaahaha.

Some of the reactions are hilarious.

Our sweets are so tame and boring. When I was in LA last year I went into a candy shop and I nearly fainted. We just have regular sized bars. Over there they have giant sizes of everything. Whhhhhyyyyy????

Baaahahaahaha.

Some of the reactions are hilarious.

Our sweets are so tame and boring. When I was in LA last year I went into a candy shop and I nearly fainted. We just have regular sized bars. Over there they have giant sizes of everything. Whhhhhyyyyy????

You guys don't have cinnamon buns/rolls in Australia!? For real...wat!?  :blink: Sucks to be you guys :cain:

Whhhhhyyyyy???? B/c bigger is better, including your cholesterol level, and we are no wussies :PinkCouture2:

:rofl: nope no cinnamon buns here. Only now our shops are starting to have Reece's cups. That's about it really. There are some places you can find imported candy but they charge a lot for it. We are just boooooring. We have our own major brand Cadbury. They make all our chocolate. I enjoyed the big sized stuff when I was in America but damn it's a lot lol. Good on y'all for being able to stomach it.

Kevork I'm not sure Americans are exactly impressed with what's on offer in Oz :rofl: Then again they picked pretty lame choices for these guys since they missed out Lamingtons, ANZAC biscuits, Tim Tams, Ginger Beer, Cadbury Crunchie :cry2:

I know right. I love how they don't show them how to actually eat Vegemite. You don't eat a whole spoonful of it. You spread a tiny bit with butter on a biscuit or toast lol. But I cracked up when they showed them the chicos. First thing the guy says is its racist :rofl: we don't care about that here lol. I know right where is the Tim Tam's?

Is Martha Hunt only walking in dream girls or in more sections? And what about Bregje,does anyone now? Thanks! :)

Martha is in Dream Girls and Angel Ball. Not sure on Bregje yet. Could be Fairy Tale, could be Pink, or both. No one knows for sure.