Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm sure I see Jac in Pink between Ming and Maud now, it looks like her torso, the first letter seems to be a J and it's short as fuck. Plus that's her hair color and hair length.

post-88372-0-1446074385-95981_thumb.jpg

I added the names on the other girls too so we can keep track because I just can't find the post where the girls are listed :ninja:

Thank you :)

I just wanted to wish all those who are celebrating Thanksgiving with their friends and family tomorrow a Happy Thanksgiving. Please get to your destinations safely if you haven't already done so and cherish your time with your loved ones.

For those of you who aren't celebrating because they aren't American... you don't need to be one of us to enjoy the food, family and love. Go out and get yourselves a good bottle of wine, a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and a yummy pie, call up some people you love and welcome them over. It's not about just about the Pilgrims and Natives, it's about sharing and remembering to be thankful for all you have. (psst make it a new tradition because it's awesome)

Happy Thanksgiving guys... :grouphug::kiss:

Oh and fuck Black Friday... ain't nobody got time for that mess.

Back to VSFS talk :laugh:

^ Thank you Pretty, I'm not from the USA, but I'll try to make what you said :)! And happy thanksgiving for everyone here, too.

Going back to VSFS, I hope u're right with Jac, MissLima, that look looks good, I'd show Jac's body perfectly. But I'll wait til' the 2nd of dec to believe (?), and if Lindsy is not taking the plane... it means she's out? doesn't it? 

I have a doubt. All the girls make the trip together, or only the angels?

I just wanted to wish all those who are celebrating Thanksgiving with their friends and family tomorrow a Happy Thanksgiving. Please get to your destinations safely if you haven't already done so and cherish your time with your loved ones.

For those of you who aren't celebrating because they aren't American... you don't need to be one of us to enjoy the food, family and love. Go out and get yourselves a good bottle of wine, a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and a yummy pie, call up some people you love and welcome them over. It's not about just about the Pilgrims and Natives, it's about sharing and remembering to be thankful for all you have. (psst make it a new tradition because it's awesome)

Happy Thanksgiving guys... :grouphug::kiss:

Oh and fuck Black Friday... ain't nobody got time for that mess.

Back to VSFS talk :laugh:

Well said Pretty. Happy Thanksgiving to you and to every member on Bz  :flower:  :flower: :flower:

She probably thinks fuck it. I'll do the show and then I'm out of there lol. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Do indeed stay safe and enjoy your holiday. I being in Australia must work those days lol but I do enjoy black Friday sales on Amazon from the comfort and safety of my computer chair.

Well said Pretty, and wtg on the new rig! I'm still waiting for mine (a layoff happened so no dice atm)

To everyone here on BZ, Have a happy Thanksgiving, Early Black Friday, or Happy Thursday.

To answer a question, the article with Lindsay and Lily in Vogue, she said that she and her hubby were going to fly to London on Thursday night.

I really really hope that Behati dyes her hair back to chocolate brown for the show. She looks far better as a brunette and the current brassy blonde she has makes her look a bit unkept. Plus it will help her stand out much more.

post-84490-0-1446074387-04507_thumb.jpg

Same here, I miss 2007-2011 Behati... in the last couple of years she's become another skinny blonde. She used to have such a fantastic body!

Agreed..

Quick question, do we know how many looks will they have in every segment?

The only segments that seem to have changed by the number of outfits added are University of Pink and Angel Ball.

The other segments seem to be on point. It was just +3 looks and +3 pairs of wings they added.