Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I wish that CBS gives the show more time than just the normal hour (minus commercials).  A two hour show would really work!

While I agree it should be longer I doubt that would happen. If they did a 2 hr show it would be ending midnight when it airs in eastern North America and seems unlikely CBS would have that happen and have to take up another time slot.

I wish that CBS gives the show more time than just the normal hour (minus commercials).  A two hour show would really work!

While most of us would appreciate that (me included)...I don't think the rest of the audience, the normal viewers who are not interested in the model business, would want to watch a two hour show...so it probably won't happen...

While I agree it should be longer I doubt that would happen. If they did a 2 hr show it would be ending midnight when it airs in eastern North America and seems unlikely CBS would have that happen and have to take up another time slot.

This as well :)

I really really hope that Behati dyes her hair back to chocolate brown for the show. She looks far better as a brunette and the current brassy blonde she has makes her look a bit unkept. Plus it will help her stand out much more.

post-84704-0-1446074380-04692_thumb.jpg

Same here, I miss 2007-2011 Behati... in the last couple of years she's become another skinny blonde. She used to have such a fantastic body!

I'd say the next few days will be slow VS wise, due to thanksgiving. And then we will have all the models going to UK. Can't wait to see all the girls going on the plane.

Yes! And thanks to Instagram and Twitter we can see what goes on in that plane now.

As far as I heard all the models are going. At least all the girls from Women are confirmed, including Isabeli who has never done PR for VS before, so if they made Isabeli go with them I can't imagine anyone else not going.

I think VS probably told the girls they needed to clear their schedule from the 29th to the 2nd for them, and let's be honest this show will be PR gold for the models. I doubt the agents would book anything else those daysl

I'm sure I see Jac in Pink between Ming and Maud now, it looks like her torso, the first letter seems to be a J and it's short as fuck. Plus that's her hair color and hair length.

post-18831-0-1446074381-46035_thumb.jpg

I added the names on the other girls too so we can keep track because I just can't find the post where the girls are listed :ninja:

I'm sure I see Jac in Pink between Ming and Maud now, it looks like her torso, the first letter seems to be a J and it's short as fuck. Plus that's her hair color and hair length.

post-89151-0-1446074382-72683_thumb.jpg

I added the names on the other girls too so we can keep track because I just can't find the post where the girls are listed :ninja:

Thank you!  :flower: 

Romee's in Dream Girls as per her interview with Dutch Vogue!

http://www.vogue.nl/people/interviews/artikel/de-fitness-geheimen-van-model-romee-strijd

Imo Romee and Blanca have the most star potential of the newcomers - so happy that neither of them got stuck in Pink!   :ddr:

"In the show you have the Pink section, where the younger line is displayed, and the main part of the show which also shadowing the Angels. I can walk into that last part: a huge honor. I'm only 19, so I expected that I would walk the Pink line. I have one outfit and walk along the Dream Girls section . I hope that in my section energetic song is played. Shake it off Taylor Swift would be nice . "

I miss 2007-2011 Behati... in the last couple of years she's become another skinny blonde. She used to have such a fantastic body!

I delicately tried to point that out in her thread, got a lot of stick for that. :blah:

Behati fans will attack. I try to stay away. Haha. But agreed with the brunette. I liked her so much more then. Now I see her and I'm like, wash your hair. She really looks unkept, like you said, nowadays. I know she doesn't care, but I don't know.