Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Well in Lindsay's defense...

The guy's request was kinda stupid... Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to do the devil horns...which was silly anyway...

And judging her from such a brief encounter seems to be a bit exaggerated...

I read some of his encounters and no offense to him , but he seems to be quite sensitive...

The way he spoke about Adriana just because she didn't respond to his question...

Her english isn't the best, I'm sure she just didn't understand him right...

You are probably the only one to say the nicest insults to me regarding my stories. Were all my requests to these ladies stupid? Absolutely! That was the point! The stupider the request, the better my pictures become. Some of these ladies were nice to oblige and some weren't, plain and simple. It shows their appreciation (or lack thereof) for the fans that stand in line. Make fun of me all you want for my stories, but the truth is the truth whether you want to accept it or not.

Lindsay is not a nice person and will never change. Trust me, my paltry little story about her pales in comparison to some of the more salacious stories I've heard from other professionals in the industry that felt my discomfort.

And don't get me started with Adriana. I've been silent and will continue to stay silent about her.

Taylor's outfit...

She looks like the next angel to me, but that outfit. girl.

Where?

She is wearing sweatpants, dont look at it :rofl:

Lemme finish studying and i'll update the list

Taylor is in Pink pretty. The first girl. You can see her name on the post it.

In my next life I want to have your eyesight! :D

LOL funny thing is I have absolutely terrible eyesight. I have glasses but when I take my glasses off and look at things real real close on my phone, I can make out things. And I don't know why but I can just tell some of the names. It helps that we know who has been cast this year. Because a name pops out more if you have it in your head.

In Dream Girl the last four are Sara, Blanca, Doutzen and Karlie.

I see Blanca, someone with J, Doutzen, Karlie
I think it might be Jasmine

I think so too. It's to long for Joan and Jac (do they write Jac or Monika?), there is no d like in Jourdan, Josephine will probably be in PINK again and then there is no other model left than Jasmine. 

I don't think that's Stella in ET. Isn't that was Isabelis sketch?

Gilded Angels

1. Behati Prinsloo

2. Karlie Kloss

3. Candice Swanepoel

4. Lily Aldridge

5. Lily Donaldson

6. Cindy Bruna

7. Sui He

8. Doutzen Kroes

9. Constance Jablonski

10.Devon Windsor

11.Lindsay Ellingson

Exotic Traveler

1. Adriana Lima (walking with Ale)

2. Alessandra Ambrosio (Walking with Dri)

5. Jourdan Dunn or Imann Hammam

6. Jourdan Dunn

7. Kelly Gale

9. Barbara Fialho

10.Shanina Shaik

11.Stella Maxwell

13.Daniela Braga

14.Lais Ribeiro

Dream Girls

1. Lily Aldridge

5. Elsa Hosk

7. Martha Hunt

8. Magdalena Frackowiak

9. Kasia Struss

10.Blanca Padilla

11.Jasmine Tookes

12.Doutzen Kroes

13.Karlie Kloss

Fairy Tale

1. Candice Swanepoel

3. Bregje Heinen

4. Eniko Mihalik

5. Lindsay Ellingson

6. Sui He

8. Lily Donaldson

9. Barbara Fialho

10.Devon Windsor

11.Adriana Lima

12.Alessandra Ambrosio

13.Izabel Goulart

Pink University

1. Elsa Hosk

2. Jacquelyn Jablonski

6. Grace Mahary

8. Taylor Marie Hill

10.Ming Xi

13.Maud Welzen

Angel Ball

1. Karlie Kloss

2. Adriana Lima

4. Lais Ribeiro

5. Cindy Bruna

7. Behati Prinsloo

8. Lily Aldridge

9. Doutzen Kroes

10.Constance Jablonski

11.Martha Hunt

12.Candice Swanepoel

13.Alessandra Ambrosio

Since we know Adriana, Cindy, Lais and Karlie are in Angel Ball I just plugged them in where I think they might go.

I would say based on this new board swap Constance and Sui around in Gilded.

Also the post it definitely says Stella but for all we know they gave it to Isabeli. But for Exotic it looks like this.

Barbara, Shanina, Stella, ???, Daniela, Lais and then there's another look at the end with no post it.

Well in Lindsay's defense...

The guy's request was kinda stupid... Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to do the devil horns...which was silly anyway...

And judging her from such a brief encounter seems to be a bit exaggerated...

I read some of his encounters and no offense to him , but he seems to be quite sensitive...

The way he spoke about Adriana just because she didn't respond to his question...

Her english isn't the best, I'm sure she just didn't understand him right...

You are probably the only one to say the nicest insults to me regarding my stories. Were all my requests to these ladies stupid? Absolutely! That was the point! The stupider the request, the better my pictures become. Some of these ladies were nice to oblige and some weren't, plain and simple. It shows their appreciation (or lack thereof) for the fans that stand in line. Make fun of me all you want for my stories, but the truth is the truth whether you want to accept it or not.

Lindsay is not a nice person and will never change. Trust me, my paltry little story about her pales in comparison to some of the more salacious stories I've heard from other professionals in the industry that felt my discomfort.

And don't get me started with Adriana. I've been silent and will continue to stay silent about her.

I'm sorry you feel insulted by my statement, that wasn't my intention. I think it's great that you share your encounters with us.

That was just my personal opinion. I could imagine that fans approach these girls all the time with something like...stick your tongue out for the photo, show the devils horns...whatever... So, if I was in their situation I would propably be annoyed as well because I would want to take a normal picture. That's why I called it stupid. Sorry for that ;)

I wasn't there when you met Lindsay, so I can't really judge if it really was as you told or not. And I don't know what those professionals say about Lindsay, but from what I've seen and heard of her she doesn't come across as a total bitch. But well, you never know what's going on behing closed doors. So maybe you're right...I don't know...

As for Adriana, only judging from the incident you told, I think her reaction wasn't that bad.

I noticed in interviews that her english isn't the best, so maybe she just didn't understand what you said. Being a non-native speaker myself I can totally imagine that...You said I’m with Lima Fans... I can image she only understood something like I'm a Lima fan... So she thanked you for coming and winked at you...Doesn't seem so bad to me...

Sorry though... I didn't want to offend you...

Anyway...This thread is about the show itself...If you wanna keep talking about it, I would suggest we do it in private...

But Bryan already said Sui was #9 in Guild Angels, wouldn't he know for sure considering he's the one who has inside info?

@ MissLima check PM

I hope they didn't change Sui! I want her to be in Gilded Angels.

post-89151-0-1446074312-02418_thumb.jpg