Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't think Doutzen is opening Angel Ball:

From the same person:

And in Angel Ball all the wings are in the middle of the segment. Someone with a black dracula cape is opening up the Angel Ball segment.

Ale's Beijos
Interesting. Could be Karlie then, of course if she doesn't open. Or maybe Lais.

Ahhh speculation is so much fun :)

^Well said. I'm very thin myself and I just so sick of people telling me to eat a sandwich...

Let them buy you one and you get a free meal ;)

I´ve heard so many contradictory comments about my looks that I simply no longer care. I like myself. Sara is young. She will grow into more understanding and less worrying with age. We all do. (well, most of us). It´s called not-giving-a-fuck.

Someone deserves a gold star.

attachicon.gifdownload.jpeg

Bellazon does :flower:

So far I like what I see, aside from Lindsay´s whateveritis. I like Isabeli´s one too. And the wings, hmmm hmmm. Only if Karlie could dye her hair back to what it used to be before, she was such a sexy brunette :)

count me on board the Karlie opening bandwagon!  I think she'd be excellent! she looks better than she ever has and her walk has improved, as well (and it was always a standout).  She has the charisma and presence to carry an opening. 100%.  that's why she's so frequently hired to open regular fashion shows. 

how legit is supermodelsonline?  if they've confirmed Cara as choosing Chanel over VSFS -- can we take their word as definitive truth?

and RE: Sara and her "skinny-shaming" instagram post.  the thing with her, why she gets so many comments her way, is because she USED to be much less skinny than she is now. when she was shooting SI a couple of years ago she was downright curvy, athletic looking.  now she's skin and bones.  so she's getting so much grief because it's OBVIOUSLY a decision she's made to whittle herself down to that size in an attempt to get more fashion work. 

and RE: Sara and her "skinny-shaming" instagram post.  the thing with her, why she gets so many comments her way, is because she USED to be much less skinny than she is now. when she was shooting SI a couple of years ago she was downright curvy, athletic looking.  now she's skin and bones.  so she's getting so much grief because it's OBVIOUSLY a decision she's made to whittle herself down to that size in an attempt to get more fashion work. 

But why is that anyone's business? It's her body. She can do with it as she pleases, and someone disagreeing or disliking the way she looks doesn't give them the right to bash her for it. 

That is a very common, very childish thought. It's not just jealousy that makes people make those comments, it's also quite frequently concern. She works in an industry known for pressure to lose more and more weight. If she had always been tiny there probably would be less concern, but as Happy Canadian said she was bigger, and did drastically lose quite a bit of weight. Regardless, she looks alright, and I hope she's healthy.

But why is that anyone's business? It's her body. She can do with it as she pleases, and someone disagreeing or disliking the way she looks doesn't give them the right to bash her for it. 

:thumbsup:

This is how I think looks wise the numbers would be. These add up to 78.

ANGELS & REGULARS

3 looks - Adriana, Alessanda, Candice, Behati, Doutzen, Lily A, Karlie = 21

2 looks - Lindsay, Lais, Elsa  = 6

2 looks - Barbara, Bregje, Shanina, Jasmine, Jourdan, Cindy, Joan, Izabel, Constance, Sui, Magdalena, Lily D, Isabeli = 26

1 look - Devon, Maud, Eniko, Kelly, Maria, Ieva, Jac, Martha, Josephine, Sara, Sigrid, Kasia, Ming, Jacquelyn = 14

NEWBIES

1 look - Blanca, Romee, Daniela, Imaan, Grace, Irina, Stella, Taylor, Kate, Yumi, Ping = 11

And Lindsay, Lais and Elsa might not be in the final segment but get another look each for the finale. Which will make the total 81. That's my thought process anyway.

Kate G. has 2 outfits, 

Thanks for that if she has 2 maybe another newbie can get 2. But that's means a regular will get the 1 look treatment. Probably Shanina or even Elsa might only get 1. Cindy and Jasmine could also only get 1 each.

EDIT I changed it. I think Shanina might get shafted and stuck with only 1 outfit. I also gave another newbie a 2nd outfit because that might be a possibility. My pick would be Daniela.

ANGELS & REGULARS

2 looks - Lindsay, Lais, Elsa = 6

2 looks - Barbara, Bregje, Jourdan, Cindy, Joan, Izabel, Constance, Sui, Magdalena, Lily D, Isabeli = 22

1 look - Devon, Maud, Eniko, Shanina, Jasmine, Kelly, Maria, Ieva, Jac, Martha, Josephine, Sara, Sigrid, Kasia, Ming, Jacquelyn = 16

NEWBIES

2 looks - Daniela, Kate = 4

1 look - Blanca, Romee, Imaan, Grace, Irina, Stella, Taylor, Yumi, Ping = 9

This is how I think looks wise the numbers would be. These add up to 78.

ANGELS & REGULARS

2 looks - Lindsay, Lais, Elsa  = 6

2 looks - Barbara, Bregje, Shanina, Jasmine, Jourdan, Cindy, Joan, Izabel, Constance, Sui, Magdalena, Lily D, Isabeli = 26

1 look - Devon, Maud, Eniko, Kelly, Maria, Ieva, Jac, Martha, Josephine, Sara, Sigrid, Kasia, Ming, Jacquelyn = 14

NEWBIES

1 look - Blanca, Romee, Daniela, Imaan, Grace, Irina, Stella, Taylor, Kate, Yumi, Ping = 11

And Lindsay, Lais and Elsa might not be in the final segment but get another look each for the finale. Which will make the total 81. That's my thought process anyway.

Kate G. has 2 outfits, 

I've read that Devon has 2 outfits too

Lindsay might only get 1 outfit too. In her fitting article she didn't mention any other looks. The girls all said how many looks they have when questioned and Lindsay only talked about 1. :ninja: so you never know. I'm just speculating now anyway.

I knew Eniko would be in Fairy Tale. She has that fairy/elf look.

Me too. Lot of people doesn't like that elf look, but now it was her luck.

I just hope her hair will be dyed back, because I really dislike her blond.

I would love to see her in some green, emerald look, that suits her the most imo. She could look like Tinkerbell or something like that... Ewww hope her hair is not blond because of that though. :/

I'll miss Frida too, she's an other totally fairy-looking model.