Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

What? ???? Lol have you seen half the shit they have been putting out the past years? Shall we go back to Deck the Halls 2007, Country Girls 2010 or any pink outfit the past 4 years lawls.

I think she looks amazing! Granted the bra and pantie is a little too disco, the wings and train and the way she is carrying it is perfect.

^ Having seen all the shows since 1999 Lindsay's - current outfit does not discredit how bad prior outfits were. Her's is just as bad, if not worse then some from years past. Horrible outfit. :rofl: :rofl:

I think it will look good on runway in proper lighting and hair and make up. Just me though ha

Obviously I knew we wouldn't get anything that even resembles the pieces we got in 2000 at Cannes but I think the gold outfit could be alot worse than this. I'll take it ha.

I agree, the outfit is just horrid. Poor woman :rofl:

^ It wouldn't be VS without a dozen horribly conceptualized outfits that are equally bad in their execution. The bad outfits are what make the show for me, I mean Who doesn't look forward to the lolz each year!

This outfit looks better than Lily D's but everyone LOVED that one...

Not I... Lily D's outfit falls under a decent concept, but is poorly executed. The sketch clearly reigned supreme and that's never a good sign for the designers, pattern makers, or seamstresses. VS likes to use year 1  fashion school students (they have for years now), which is one of the big reasons the quality has turned to shit.

Not I... Lily D's outfit falls under a decent concept, but poorly executed. The sketch clearly reigned supreme and that's never a good sign for the designers, pattern makers, or seamstresses. VS likes to use year 1  fashion school students (they have for years now), which is one of the big reasons the quality has turned to shit.

Yeah, it's not the first time, they turned a beautiful sketch into shit. Just think about last year and Adrianas British Invasion look or Constance in 2012.

Not I... Lily D's outfit falls under a decent concept, but is poorly executed. The sketch clearly reigned supreme and that's never a good sign for the designers, pattern makers, or seamstresses. VS likes to use year 1 fashion school students (they have for years now), which is one of the big reasons the quality has turned to shit.

Agreed. The corset especially. The coloring seems off to me.

Not I... Lily D's outfit falls under a decent concept, but is poorly executed. The sketch clearly reigned supreme and that's never a good sign for the designers, pattern makers, or seamstresses. VS likes to use year 1 fashion school students (they have for years now), which is one of the big reasons the quality has turned to shit.
Agreed. The corset especially. The coloring seems off to me.
The sketch was this beautiful lilac color and the actual look is like hot fuschia it looks horrible, the train looks beautiful in the sketch but on her it looks like those little wire necklaces kids make out of beads when they're like 4 years old.