Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Sooo happy for Erin! I think there's something so natural about her, even though she's had her nose done, she is very fresh faced,and I love her freckles! Not to mention her body is extremely sexy, even last year when she had a bit more weight on her. I wonder if she's gonna look as bored as last year. I would also be bored having to walk to that terrible song. They gave her quite a nice outfit though. Lol

Yay Erin!! I was gonna miss her this year, I'm so happy she's walking again :ddr:  I'm just holding out for Lily D now and I'll be a happy girl! I won't be sorry to see Izabel go, she's just way too tanned an muscly and the last few years has seemed more and more full of herself. Isabeli didn't walk last year, did she? 

Although I'm happy that VS is casting some interesting new faces, I can't help but feel a little sad that the many of the 'regulars' we have grown to like and associate with the VSFS are not there anymore. Where is Isabeli, Natasha Poly, Lily D, Magdalena, Maryna, Edita, Joan Smalls, Julia Stegner, Shannon Click, Constance, Frida, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Flavia, Andi Muse, Carmen Kass, Emanuela, Bianca Balti, Inguna Butane, Jessica Stam, etc. etc.?? You know, the TOP models that helped make the VSFS (and the fashion industry) what it is today. The models that injected excitement into the show, that made us nostalgic. There's just simply no loyalty anymore, it's all about the one hit wonders of the season.

They kept way too many new faces from last year's show, and 2012. I've always thought that the VSFS was about hiring the most top notch models of our generation. Now it just seems like a filler HF show in fashion week. It's kinda sad that the only models I'm VERY excited to see this year are Eniko and Erin. If someone told me 5 years ago that Erin Heatherton was gonna be the most exciting model at the VSFS 2014, I would have laughed.

Yay Erin!! I was gonna miss her this year, I'm so happy she's walking again :ddr:I'm just holding out for Lily D now and I'll be a happy girl! I won't be sorry to see Izabel go, she's just way too tanned an muscly and the last few years has seemed more and more full of herself. Isabeli didn't walk last year, did she

Indeed she skipped last year

Although I'm happy that VS is casting some interesting new faces, I can't help but feel a little sad that the many of the 'regulars' we have grown to like and associate with the VSFS are not there anymore. Where is Isabeli, Natasha Poly, Lily D, Magdalena, Maryna, Edita, Joan Smalls, Julia Stegner, Shannon Click, Constance, Frida, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Bianca Balti, Jessica Stam, etc. etc.?? You know, the TOP models that helped make the VSFS (and the fashion industry) what it is today. The models that injected excitement into the show, that made us nostalgic. There's just simply no loyalty anymore, it's all about the one hit wonders of the season.

They kept way too many new faces from last year's show, and 2012. I've always thought that the VSFS was about hiring the most top notch models of our generation. Now it just seems like a filler HF show in fashion week. It's kinda sad that the only models I'm VERY excited to see this year are Eniko and Erin. If someone told me 5 years ago that Erin Heatherton was gonna be the most excited model at the VSFS 2014, I would have laughed.

Agree on that. I think it was after the 2011 show, when we lost some regulars like Flavia, Julia, Shannan, Anja, Anne V, Emanuela, Caroline W. and even Chanel.

Although I'm happy that VS is casting some interesting new faces, I can't help but feel a little sad that the many of the 'regulars' we have grown to like and associate with the VSFS are not there anymore. Where is Isabeli, Natasha Poly, Lily D, Magdalena, Maryna, Edita, Joan Smalls, Julia Stegner, Shannon Click, Constance, Frida, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Bianca Balti, Jessica Stam, etc. etc.?? You know, the TOP models that helped make the VSFS (and the fashion industry) what it is today. The models that injected excitement into the show, that made us nostalgic. There's just simply no loyalty anymore, it's all about the one hit wonders of the season.

They kept way too many new faces from last year's show, and 2012. I've always thought that the VSFS was about hiring the most top notch models of our generation. Now it just seems like a filler HF show in fashion week. It's kinda sad that the only models I'm VERY excited to see this year are Eniko and Erin. If someone told me 5 years ago that Erin Heatherton was gonna be the most excited model at the VSFS 2014, I would have laughed.

Agree on that. I think it was after the 2011 show, when we lost some regulars like Flavia, Julia, Shannan, Anja, Anne V, Emanuela, Caroline W. and even Chanel.

Hell, I still miss Fernanda Tavares!  :idk:

Hell, I still miss Fernanda Tavares!  :idk:

Fernanda was AMAZING!!! i Miss Gisele, Andi, Caroline T, Oluchi and Elise!

I couldn't agree more on every single word you said.

Some of these models you all mentioned worked for VS for such a long time, their poses and looks are predictable, I think VS wants to give chance to new fresh faces, some of these new models who will walk this year's show will probably stay for next 5 years or more and get that "star power", it's just how it goes, I miss regular models too because it reminds me of old times, but I think it's a pretty good idea that they wanna make new stars, I'm also sure once Adriana and Alessandra leave they will fresh up their Angel line up too.

I find some of these new models more interesting/prettier than Edita,Toni,Lily, Julia, but that's just my (unpopular)opinion. Also Natasha Poly,Oluchi,Bianca walked ages ago honestly it's not 2005, almost 10 years passed since,time to get over it seriously ,no offense...