Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Sara just posted on instagram saying that she is enjoying her free day, which means that she is not in the fittings. I'm starting to doubt about her walking :(

Only a few girls went to fittings today.

true, but the ones that didn't go to fittings are almost all confirmed, which makes me wonder.... i hope she walks

Interesting to see them walk side by side. They can both come out from one side of the stage and walk together. But still I would prefer each girl to walk on their own.

Yeah, I don't know how that's going to work. Adriana is a giant.
:rofl:

I'm sure they will but lets hope VS make a big deal about it. Like actually make a segment about Adriana and Alessandra. And their great long careers with VS. Have Ed, Monica and the Angels talk about them etc. That would be cool and then show a behind the scenes of the bras being made and worn by the girls. Before they walk out together. Should definitely be the final segment of the show.

What you said :clap: I Agree

I actually like the idea of Adriana and Alessandra walking together, I could just picture it already. Is completely Epic and never before seen in VSFS history so I am sure it will be amazing & knowing how fun Dri&Ale get on stage I'm sure that everyone is going to enjoy it.

OMG Is Sara not in? like why not? is VS crazy she needs to be in, i like Sara. :(

Sara just posted on instagram saying that she is enjoying her free day, which means that she is not in the fittings. I'm starting to doubt about her walking :(

Only a few girls went to fittings today.

true, but the ones that didn't go to fittings are almost all confirmed, which makes me wonder.... i hope she walks

There are still spots left! I have hope!!

Ya there's no way Martha won't be there.

Also, I'm curios about all these girls confirming themselves. I thought VS would be more hush hush.

They probably told them it's ok. Keeps all of the fashion world buzzing so gets more interest. And it probably keeps people busy hearing about casting and less getting out about fittings possibly.

post-3972-0-1446073397-73244_thumb.jpg

This pic is everything! The coloring looks 10x better than the final photo shopped image we have. Love it from this view! I hope it will look more like this on the runway with some wings.

Is funny because the shape of Adrianas and the colors of Alessandras put together is basically Giseles 2005 bra.

It is!

Officially confirmed:

1- Adriana Lima

2- Alessandra Ambrosio

3- Behati Prinsloo

4- Candice Swanepoel

5- Doutzen Kroes

6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)

7- Karlie Kloss

8- Lily Aldridge

9- Lindsay Ellingson

10-Lais Ribeiro

11- Devon Windsor

12- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)

13- Romee Strijd (newcomer)

14- Bregje Heinen

15- Maud Welzen 

16- Daniela Braga (newcomer)

17- Imaan Hamaam (newcomer)

18- Shanina Shaik

19- Eniko Mihalik

20- Jasmine Tookes

21- Kelly Gale

22- Jourdan Dunn

Spots remaining: 13-18

Most likely walking:

- Sara Sampaio (was shooting backstage stuff)

- Jac Jagaciak

- Martha Hunt

- Ming Xi (10 Magazine shoot)

- Jourdan Dunn (10 Magazine shoot)

- Barbara Fialho (Fit Mode + 10 Magazine shoot)

- Cindy Bruna (10 Magazine shoot)

- Sui He (10 Magazine shoot)

- Rachel Hilbert (newcomer)

- Josephine Skriver

Honestly, Kelly was as safe a bet as Jac. I might be in the minority (didnt care much about those ridiculous comparisons with Shanina to begin with) but I always found her insanely pretty and hot. She's one of those girls that I was really looking forward to breaking all barriers this year hf and commercial. It wasnt to be unfortunately, since her work is virtually non-existent this year. To my disappointment, she even stopped appearing in VS catalog, which was kinda weird because they went to great lengths to get Kelly walk the show last year. Heck, they were all scrambling to get  her an outfit even though they had run out.

Anyway, I couldnt be happier :clap: :nicole: :ddr:

Nooo. Alessandra and Adriana should walk together. They both have seriously sexy walks but completely different. I feel like Ale will hold her back. Adriana's walk is fast, and Ale's not so much (her 2009 opening is cringe worthy). And it's a tricky business. It will only take a little to either make their walking together epic or completely tacky.

Gosh, seems like VS decided to make all our dreams come true this year. The cherry on top would be Miss Cintia Dicker. And no wings on the fb outfits please.

Where's Joan!!! I'm giving up on Sasha Luss

Dalianah was not casted because she's too young (17) but Karolina was just 16 when she first walked in 2000

Times they be a changing...

When Miss Karolina walked it was in a glorious time when people & rules weren't as anal retentive. Now you can barely say certain sentences (YOU PEOPLE ... o.o) and someone is willing to call it racist, or offensive, the butt-hurt is strong :rofl:

Having a 17 year old prance around in underwear might be okay with the rest of the world, but this #MUERICA #Freedom and if you like it then you're a sick perv who needs to spend 750 years in a maximum security prison getting raped by Bubba. THE MORAL OUTRAGE!

btw Dave:

FOUR-ACRE web teeming with 107 MILLION arachnids.

Think about it... let it process and sink in.. muahahaha

^Happy to see she isn't as skinny as she was in 2013. Last year she really lost too much weight, and she was already very thin to begin with.

Her weight right now, is much healthier.

Yeah, I'm hoping she takes it easy this year.

I didnt know that Marloes even went to the castings. lots going on in her love life, or she'd like us to think.

it makes sense after she was rejected for like.. two? three? times. but she worked so much for VS this year. I really hope she didn't miss the casting :(

Dalianha's 18. otherwise she wouldn't be allowed at castings, they don't see underage girls for VSFS anymore. They probably let her down gently and told her to comeback next year, but she's not actually too young. If they really wanted her she could walk. Kelly was just 18 last year.

I didnt know that Marloes even went to the castings. lots going on in her love life, or she'd like us to think.

it makes sense after she was rejected for like.. two? three? times. but she worked so much for VS this year. I really hope she didn't miss the casting :(

I guess. obviously, missing out 3 years straight is a bummer. So maybe, thats why she opted for a trip to the west coast with her bf instead which is guaranteed more satisfactory from her perspective. dont blame her for skipping the castings