Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

A little late to the party but.....

I like the FBs especially Ale's. I know it's said every year but this seems like some kind of farewell to Adriana and Ale especially since they both got the bra this year, but who knows maybe VS is just trying to switch it up and step up their game since the show will be in London this year.

^I don't think you understand. I was only referring to Miranda. This last few months for her have been very sloe, both work and media interest. Of course Kate is still alive. I just think her acting decision is delusional amd it may overall affect her. Rosie's career as I said is mediocre at best. And generally, except for in the UK, no one is asking for me.

:idk:

In my place, as for now, the three get more media coverage than Adriana and Alessandra.

(okay maybe not Rosie)

let's rank em

Too hard  :rofl:

Well I'd say, for me,

Kate/Miranda, then Adriana then Rosie/Alessandra.

I'm with you Corner. Miranda lost a lot of contracts. Career wise it's going downhill. But haven't Rosie since she left VS so don't know anything about her. I think it's a risk for a topmodel to start a new career in something else. Mostly it's their looks that got them succesfull. So sticking to what your good at, can be most rewarding (but perhaps they do want different things, it's possible)

Miranda doesn't have VS or David Jones but she's still working a lot this year. She has Swarovski, Qantas, 7 for all Mankind, Escada her Kora line as well as the Asian market which she has done very well in. She's featured on Elle Australia, Vogue Japan, Italian Vogue, GQ etc. Her career is still doing fine. If anywhere she's had the most bad press has been here in Australia. Because of her dealings with James Packer and obviously the Justin Beiber issue. But she's still doing very well. I do think she should have stuck around with VS a bit more. But it didn't seem like she was going anywhere further in the company. And if she expected more money from them doing the least amount, which she was basically doing. Then they had all right to say no.

^I don't think you understand. I was only referring to Miranda. This last few months for her have been very sloe, both work and media interest. Of course Kate is still alive. I just think her acting decision is delusional amd it may overall affect her. Rosie's career as I said is mediocre at best. And generally, except for in the UK, no one is asking for me.

:idk:

In my place, as for now, the three get more media coverage than Adriana and Alessandra.

(okay maybe not Rosie)

let's rank em

Too hard  :rofl:

Well I'd say, for me,

Kate/Miranda, then Adriana then Rosie/Alessandra.

I'm with you Corner. Miranda lost a lot of contracts. Career wise it's going downhill. But haven't Rosie since she left VS so don't know anything about her. I think it's a risk for a topmodel to start a new career in something else. Mostly it's their looks that got them succesfull. So sticking to what your good at, can be most rewarding (but perhaps they do want different things, it's possible)

You dont lose your looks by stopping modeling.

I dont give a sh*t about work of people I've never met ? :idk:

Was just saying she's not obscure to me, far from it.

She isn't really obscure to any of us because we follow the modeling world I guess. I'm just trying to prove the point that she's still doing well after VS. Compared to a lot of girls who disappear into obscurity like Selita, Karolina, Marisa and yeah even Rosie. She did one movie and has another one to come out. Other than that she's done a handful of covers and her lingerie collection.

I dont give a sh*t about work of people I've never met ? :idk:

Was just saying she's not obscure to me, far from it.

She isn't really obscure to any of us because we follow the modeling world I guess. I'm just trying to prove the point that she's still doing well after VS. Compared to a lot of girls who disappear into obscurity like Selita, Karolina, Marisa and yeah even Rosie. She did one movie and has another one to come out. Other than that she's done a handful of covers and her lingerie collection.

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to quote.

I see you guys all have a lot of knowledge, good for you, but I was only talking about what I see in the media and the people around me, internet also. :)

Miranda doesn't have VS or David Jones but she's still working a lot this year. She has Swarovski, Qantas, 7 for all Mankind, Escada her Kora line as well as the Asian market which she has done very well in. She's featured on Elle Australia, Vogue Japan, Italian Vogue, GQ etc. Her career is still doing fine. If anywhere she's had the most bad press has been here in Australia. Because of her dealings with James Packer and obviously the Justin Beiber issue. But she's still doing very well. I do think she should have stuck around with VS a bit more. But it didn't seem like she was going anywhere further in the company. And if she expected more money from them doing the least amount, which she was basically doing. Then they had all right to say no.

Appears I don't know anything. I thought she lost besides VS, her contract with Mango and Swarovski. 

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to quote.

I see you guys all have a lot of knowledge, good for you, but I was only talking about what I see in the media and the people around me, internet also. :)

It's all good I get what you mean :)