Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Karlie has an amazing walk, but because her legs are so long, her walk is not very fast or strong, like Adriana's, to open the show imo.

Re- Rosie, she effed up things for herself when she got that movie role and she packed up her bags to pursue a career in acting. Lets be honest here, if she stayed, she had the looks and charisma to catapult to Adriana's level. Yea she got her lingerie line but it's not all that. And her modeling career now is mediocre. Idk, these girls have the worst teams ever. Miranda was also set to be HUGE and solidify her supermodel/vs icon status then she left(?). Another 2 years and she would have gotten there. Now she's fading into obscurity. Kate Upton is next with her groundless acting dreams. People may complain about Adriana and Alessandra being too attached to VS but look at the longevity it's done for their careers?

Rosie, Miranda and Kate in obscurity ? I disagree. not for the media and general people at least.

I actually think it's the other way round.

Clearly Behati got the FB and VS is just mindfucking with us with all the FB business from Adriana & Alessandra ... Just wait for November 4th! I promise, y'all with get proof!

I HAVE VS CONNECTIONS I SWEAR!!!

^I don't think you understand. I was only referring to Miranda. This last few months for her have been very sloe, both work and media interest. Of course Kate is still alive. I just think her acting decision is delusional amd it may overall affect her. Rosie's career as I said is mediocre at best. And generally, except for in the UK, no one is asking for me.

^I don't think you understand. I was only referring to Miranda. This last few months for her have been very sloe, both work and media interest. Of course Kate is still alive. I just think her acting decision is delusional amd it may overall affect her. Rosie's career as I said is mediocre at best. And generally, except for in the UK, no one is asking for me.

:idk:

In my place, as for now, the three get more media coverage than Adriana and Alessandra.

(okay maybe not Rosie)

^^ I dont know what you're talking about. Miranda's standing is, to put it nicely,questionable, owing to some shady choices she made while she was married. Granted she's very big in Asia atm, but thats because little is known over there about her prior history.

In my place, as for now, the three get more media coverage than Adriana and Alessandra.

(okay maybe not Rosie)

let's rank em

^ For their personal lives tho ... Not for their actual jobs

Yeah, but you know how that goes when you're a celebrity :p

Popularity and job can often blend.

Thank god that's not the case for regular people or I'll be jobless.

^^ I dont know what you're talking about. Miranda's standing is, to put it nicely,questionable, owing to some shady choices she made while she was married. Granted she's very big in Asia atm, but thats because little is known over there about her prior history.

You dont seem to like her a lot :p

(okay maybe not Rosie)

let's rank em

Too hard  :rofl:

Well I'd say, for me,

Kate/Miranda, then Adriana then Rosie/Alessandra.

Ale always looks semi masculine, that's nothing unusual. I'm still staring at her cheeks and the width of them. Her face seems off. :idk:

It looks fine to me! I prefer this to the gaunt look she will probably have by the VSFS.