Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Either VS is gonna have to put Alessandra in giant heels or she will look awkward next to Adriana, the height difference is very noticeable in the video. I'm not liking the idea at all tbh, but I hope they close the show together

Maud Welzen?! Really?! If she is in over Gigi and/or Sara I'm gonna be really dissappointed.

But is there really a chance that Sara WON'T be casted?! I thought she was basically an automatic in given her work and the fact that she has been all over VS this year.

Gigi has also been active on Instagram, so I'm skeptical that she got it :/

Is Kendall out? She has not been in NYC for castings nor fittings.

I didnt know that Marloes even went to the castings. lots going on in her love life, or she'd like us to think.

it makes sense after she was rejected for like.. two? three? times. but she worked so much for VS this year. I really hope she didn't miss the casting :(

I guess. obviously, missing out 3 years straight is a bummer. So maybe, thats why she opted for a trip to the west coast with her bf instead which is guaranteed more satisfactory from her perspective. dont blame her for skipping the castings
Marisa auditioned every year from 2001 to 2006 and she finally got in in 2007.

Dalianha's 18. otherwise she wouldn't be allowed at castings, they don't see underage girls for VSFS anymore. They probably let her down gently and told her to comeback next year, but she's not actually too young. If they really wanted her she could walk. Kelly was just 18 last year.

Oops lmao I found her age in an article on teenvogue....... from 2012 -__-

Shanina's body looks amazing and it's been great to see all the editorial work she did throughout the year. That girl has made some huge leaps and bounds in the modelling world 

I hope we get to see her more than once in the show  :flower:  She's made for VS - Nice to see her back shooting for VS also  :dance:  :clap:

I'm not saying shes the best model out there, but I doubt anyone could argue against the fact that she would be better for the show than Maud Welzen.

I've seen that Romee chick many times around NYC and she looks SO MUCH LIKE CANDICE. It's ridiculous. I'm a model fan and even I do a double take every time I see her. Her smile is identical to Candice's too. No wonder Ed has such a boner for her. He has commented on her Instagram a long time ago telling her that she has a lot of potential. She was a shoo in.