Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

That's really weird! You Spanish speaking people are weird! :D Then what happens when someone speaks FAST on purpose? Do their tongues fly out of their mouth or what? :D jeeezes 

I haven't seen that happening yet  :rofl:  :rofl:  But it's hard to understand at that point  :ninja:

Thanks for the video!

And thanks all for the adds!

It must be a fun conversation when 2 fast-speaking person talk... :D Spanish simultaneous translator is my new dream job from now! Seems a real challenge! :)

I first noticed her in this BCBG Max Azria show and fell in love, too bad all the fashion week pics kind of got thrown together.

She had a great season, I was hoping she'd go to castings and get cast!

Same here! I love her since last fashion weeks! So beautiful and strong, but cute and graceful at the same time! And I thought that she could be perfect for VSFS, but I was really surprised when I saw that they casted her!  :)  Can't wait!  :p

post-67297-0-1446095775-58718_thumb.jpg

Nationality: Spanish

How she got cast: "My agent told me that the brand wanted to see me and I couldn't believe it. He caught my face — he took a picture. I was almost crying! I've been modeling for less than one year, so it's amazing for me to be here." 

Angel she most admires: "I love Alessandra Ambrosio. She's been doing this for so many years, and she's basically my inspiration for the show."

Fun fact: "I love traveling — I've done it since I was really little and now I get to do it for my job, which is great!"

http://fashionista.com/2014/12/victorias-secret-fashion-show-new-models