Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

I read what you wrote. And apparently Taylor is 100% gay and Karlie's boyfriend is gay and Karlie and Taylor are together according to you. It's isn't fact. Like I said you can speculate and question it but it's not truth. You're basing it off of seeing them hang out for a few months and less of Karlie and her bf hanging out. How does that prove anything? I'm not picking a fight here. Just trying to say that it's just speculating something, it's not actual fact.

It's all still speculation regardless if it's just you or it's a whole tumblr fandom. All we've really seen is them holding hands and going to the gym. People can piece together whatever they want and call it 'clues' or 'facts' but it's still just a bunch of gossip until one or the other makes a statement.

Anyways, Karlie's looking very fresh-faced and healthy these days.

gaITXfJ.jpg

Fun morning with these guys @karliekloss and @jasonwustudio with @inezvinoodh and @shayashual Thanks all!! xxx

instagram.com/dickpageface

I'm hoping this means some sort of campaign but idk. Fingers crossed though because she always looks a dream when wearing Jason Wu.

If Karlie and Taylor are an item, I am happy for them. No one is made to spend their life alone and if they make each other happy, then good.

On the other hand, if their relationship is real, it's their business when and if they make it public. Until then, any speculations about the nature of their bond is rather pointless.

e.g. even if someone released a picture of them Frenching tomorrow, that wouldn't prove anything, at least not conclusively. We all know straight girls who have kissed other girls, even in public (sometimes even especially in public!).