Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

ooh i didn't know that.how are you so sure?

Well I have to admit that I've been following Taylor news for a long time and it all fits perfectly.

You can barely even see Karlie with her BF, question is are they even officially dating any more.

He is in corporate world so it benefits him to be involved with a model.

Taylor is mos def bi, if not by now 100% gay.

There are way too many clues around that Kaylor (as they are now called) is a real deal.

tumblr_ne8waaLeW91u03kh5o1_r1_1280.png

well i get your point but i don't understand why something like that will benefit Karlie. I mean why she would hide her preferences? she is not the first female model that likes girls. And i still don't believe it's true. Just because they are not making out in public that doesn't mean that they aren't really dating(i mean Karlie and Joshua). Anyway she can do whatever she likes and we cann't know for sure anything.she looks amazing these days, can't wait for the VSFS, she is gonna be a must see

well i get your point but i don't understand why something like that will benefit Karlie. I mean why she would hide her preferences? she is not the first female model that likes girls. And i still don't believe it's true. Just because they are not making out in public that doesn't mean that they aren't really dating(i mean Karlie and Joshua). Anyway she can do whatever she likes and we cann't know for sure anything.she looks amazing these days, can't wait for the VSFS, she is gonna be a must see

A lot of people are not comfortable with coming out. Maybe it's just a phase in both of their lives and want to have their options open for the future?

Also, Taylor is the one that has a lot to lose if she would to publicly come out. I think that's one of the reasoning of her distancing from country music world and entering full pop.

^ LOL you can't deny you're a male. You surely didn't have a bff, and surely didn't braid each other's hair and hold hands in public and laugh on boys and blablablabal all these idiotic girly things :pinky: ... but that doesn't make you gay. Though I'm not saying they aren't, but lol. They are still young, and probably missed these things before because of their jobs and finally they found each other or idk...

And about Taylor turning to pop from country...I guess the only reason that she and her management can earn even more money with that kind of music.

(IMO)

^ LOL you can't deny you're a male. You surely didn't have a bff, and surely didn't braid each other's hair and hold hands in public and laugh on boys and blablablabal all these idiotic girly things :pinky: ... but that doesn't make you gay. Though I'm not saying they aren't, but lol. They are still young, and probably missed these things before because of their jobs and finally they found each other or idk...

And about Taylor turning to pop from country...I guess the only reason that she and her management can earn even more money with that kind of music.

(IMO)

I'm not saying that girls holding hands automatically means they're gay. Of course not.

I'm saying that Taylor is holding her girlfriend's (lover's) hand.

They are more than just BFF's. There are entire tumblrs dedicates solely to posting about the clues. Go check them out it will be a lot clearer.

Taylor has a history with girls. One female band member was quickly fired because rumours about them being a couple were too strong.

And I'm perfectly fine with it btw. Just to make it clear.

well we know it is not our bussiness and has nothing to do with Karie's work but i was just curious about her life and the comments i've seen online. I just found it weird since i have seen the livestreams from Showstudio with karlie and i think i remember her speaking about her boyfriend and his work. :/  Anyway maybe it's better to stop discussing it :)