Bellazon

1990s Model List

2 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

One of my favs: VANESSA LORENZO

Spanish ELLE, # 117, June 1996

"BAÑO ETNICO" by Cees Van Gelderen

Source: My Scan

Great work @Chirkomania, thanks!

I love spanish girls too - Vanessa Lorenzo, Eugenia Silva, Nieves Alvarez, Laura Ponte, Judit Masco...what a team!

1 hour ago, Dayrell said:

Great work @Chirkomania, thanks!

I love spanish girls too - Vanessa Lorenzo, Eugenia Silva, Nieves Alvarez, Laura Ponte, Judit Masco...what a team!

Many thanks @Dayrell:Dinah: yeaaaaah( to my personal liking all but one:Laura Ponte,sorry I don't like her,the typical spanish brunette with brown dark eyes not graceful for me and in Spin there are a lot of blonds and readheads too,not the typcal spanish brunette;although there are a lot too... :nicole:,OK thats my personal opinion and @Dayrell don't forget #1 Cristina Piaget; # 2 Esther Cañadas and two real gorgeous blonds: # 3 Mariola Claver and # 4 Susana Moreno I love them!! they are really sooo hot!!

596032902_CristinaPiaget02.thumb.jpg.f8e5017b621c4ec777c7613dda9c08ee.jpg#1

#21371606272_EstherCaadas02.thumb.jpg.c7a2370d7793c556c0c7a5f2e1d24e21.jpg

#3145034698_MariolaClaver02.thumb.jpg.d32c477c48eb6983d5275dac76273471.jpg

#41706787379_SusanaMoreno02.thumb.jpg.7d08be2f6c168f485582053a11e83e0b.jpg

52 minutes ago, Chirkomania said:

Many thanks @Dayrell:Dinah: yeaaaaah( to my personal liking all but one:Laura Ponte,sorry I don't like her,the typical spanish brunette with brown dark eyes not graceful for me and in Spin there are a lot of blonds and readheads too,not the typcal spanish brunette;although there are a lot too... :nicole:,OK thats my personal opinion and @Dayrell don't forget #1 Cristina Piaget; # 2 Esther Cañadas and two real gorgeous blonds: # 3 Mariola Claver and # 4 Susana Moreno I love them!! they are really sooo hot!!

I love Laura! Cristina Piaget and Esther too! Susana Moreno I have some covers of her, but I realy don´t know her well. Mariola Claver is a new name for me.

That´s anothe spanish girl I like a lot: José Toledo

Jose Toledo-Amica-Italia-2.jpg Jose Toledo-Elle-Espanha.jpg Jose Toledo-Madame-Alemanha.jpg Jose Toledo-Revolution-unk.jpg Jose Toledo-Telva-Espanha.jpg Jose Toledo-Vogue-Italia.JPG

On 10/4/2019 at 1:16 AM, Jim T said:

And it's so wonderful that many of our favorite 1980s - 1990s models are still actively modelling (and looking great doing so)!

https://iconicfocus.com/project-type/icons/ 

Yes @Jim T  Ifeel the same it's a real pleasure to enjoy seeing with them currently.The most and better modelling era to me was the 80's and 90's.:yes::wub:

On 10/3/2019 at 9:38 PM, RocketQueen said:

Thanks, @Chirkomania for all these wonderful scans! 

I sure didn't know some of the models you introduced in this thread!

Please, keep them coming, we really haven't seen much of ELLE Spain or other Spanish magazines!

Many thanks @RocketQueen :flower: Be sure I will upload more editorials,covers and adverts from Spanish and other countries issues that features supermodels and models not so in the limelight;)

On 10/3/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dayrell said:

I love Laura! Cristina Piaget and Esther too! Susana Moreno I have some covers of her, but I realy don´t know her well. Mariola Claver is a new name for me.

That´s anothe spanish girl I like a lot: José Toledo

Jose Toledo-Amica-Italia-2.jpg Jose Toledo-Elle-Espanha.jpg Jose Toledo-Madame-Alemanha.jpg Jose Toledo-Revolution-unk.jpg Jose Toledo-Telva-Espanha.jpg Jose Toledo-Vogue-Italia.JPG

A long time ago,in the late nineties I did met Cristina Piaget at a press shop & magazines.She was so easy to deal with.Very pretty and lovely I had a crush on her.She was studying Dramatic Arts like me and we were talking about Academy Awards nominations of that year,1997.

Cristina Piaget 11.PNG