Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

On 5/3/2019 at 2:24 AM, sanja said:

Grazia Italia N20  3 Maggio 2019-11.jpg Grazia Italia N20  3 Maggio 2019-13.jpg

Can anyone please translate the interview? :flower: Grazia is calling Lo an Angel on their IG, and some of the crew were calling her an Angel and tagging VS. I'm guessing it's just the media calling everyone that works with VS an Angel, but I can see VS is brought up in the interview. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Can anyone please translate the interview? :flower: Grazia is calling Lo an Angel on their IG, and some of the crew were calling her an Angel and tagging VS. I'm guessing it's just the media calling everyone that works with VS an Angel, but I can see VS is brought up in the interview. 

VS staff said there are no more new angels, so it’s just a thing every journalist does to call “angel” every model who works/has worked for them. I don’t have time to translate it right now, but I’ll do it asap :D 

15 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

VS staff said there are no more new angels, so it’s just a thing every journalist does to call “angel” every model who works/has worked for them. I don’t have time to translate it right now, but I’ll do it asap :D 

I would believe them then that there are no more Angels. Maybe in a few years Lorena can become an Angel, and I think by then she will be ready. 

There are soooo many Angels right now that she would get lost anyways, I think it's better for her to wait a bit, work with VS, build up a fan base with VS, and then become an Angel. 

They need to get rid of at least like 5-6 girls, I would choose to get rid of Martha, Stella, Sara, Lais, and Taylor (cause now she bores me) then add Lorena when they're all gone so there won't be so many Angels. 

Thank you to everyone for posting all her new work!!!!

18 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I just finished reading all the article and the only thing they are saying about "angel" is that she walked her first VSFS last December "with the other angels". No hint at her being a VS angel. The rest is all about her career and opinions. :D 

On 5/3/2019 at 4:52 PM, toodarnhot said:

I dislike most of the pictures. :ninja: The cover is a really awkward choice. I think the silver dress would have been a much better cover picture. 

Really? The cover is actually the only one I really like :rofl:  The close up and the one after that are ok too. Not the best editorial tho.

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

She's ugly!

I wonder in what kind of universe you are living that makes her ugly? What’s ugly is your attitude... Calling someone ugly just because she isn’t your cup of tea doesn’t automatically make it true or isn’t that nice either but I guess you don’t see it that way. What’s the point in mentioning her anyway, you’re not even a fan of her.