Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

she did a small interview with instyle.de (source)

The Victoria's Secret angels always look perfect. Are you really that or do you have your little angelic tricks?

Nobody is perfect! Of course, we also have routines that help us in everyday fashion - such as dark circles and tired skin. For me, a spray tan is a must before a bikini or underwear job. Tan hides small weaknesses immediately.

Preparations for the Victoria's Secret Show are tough. Strict fitness program , healthy diet ... Hand on heart: what did you first eat after the Victoria's Secret Show?

(Laughs) There were burgers at the aftershow party - maybe two or three.

Who is your model role model?

I'm a giant Gisele Bündchen fan.

What is your favorite Fashion Trend 2019?

I am and have always been a fan of neon colors. They are a big topic this year. For example, neon bikinis make you look more and more brown than you are.

How would you describe your fashion style?

Casual, minimalist, sporty chic.

If you were an outfit, what would you be?

If I were an outfit, I would definitely have a cozy black stretch leggings and an oversized hoodie combined with boots.

That is exciting that she's shooting for VS swim!!! I'm glad it's on location and not white wall. I hope she doesn't get any white wall, I'm so sick of seeing girls like Barbara Palvin have white wall and I don't want Lorena to get stuck with it either. 

thank you to @Kane and @Stromboli1 for the last sets of pictures! I don't have instagram or actually any social media, so I never know what's going on with the models I like and I rely on Bellazon members to help me out so thanks! 

18 minutes ago, bump said:

That is exciting that she's shooting for VS swim!!! I'm glad it's on location and not white wall. I hope she doesn't get any white wall, I'm so sick of seeing girls like Barbara Palvin have white wall and I don't want Lorena to get stuck with it either. 

+1 white wall is pretty boring, i'm excited to see the rest of the photos from this campaign!