Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

Idk if this is out of topic but how do y'all think of lorena with short hair? Not like short short, but like kendull's hair type of short. I would love to see her with such hair style plus color that with auburn or strawberry blonde.

9 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Didnt she said she's moving closer where chase lives?

yeah maybe? I don't remember hearing her say that, but makes sense. Maybe her apartment contract is over, and she's in the middle of getting a new one. Maybe they'll flat share or something. 

I was thinking that she might be moving somewhere else, she mentioned before that she plans on moving back to Germany, and she wanted to live in California. And she was spending allot of time in London, So maybe thats an option? it's only a couple hours away from Germany, and it has a big fashion scene + allot of her work is in Europe.

6 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I can’t imagine her leaving New York right in the middle of her career blowing up.....

Yeah I agree, I think @emerald7 is right. She's just in the middle of moving to a new place.

I just though it was kinda weird how much time she was spending in London, I got kinda obsessed since I live in London! And it kinda seemed like she had a boyfriend while she was here. which probably isn't the case, it just seemed like thats why she was here. 

No matter who it is, no boyfriend is worth her career right now. Especially after the VSFS, I would imagine her social media outreach will rise, and she’ll book bigger jobs. No way she risks all that for a guy. As for her moving back to Germany, I watched that IG Live she did with Chase and it was that when it came time to have a family she wanted to resettle back home. Not anytime soon. And she loved L.A. and although it would be fun to live there she was concerned about being even further away from her family. She’ll be in New York for awhile.

hopefully....🤞🏻