Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

I think she just went to party with her friends, y’all. She’s friends with Gizele O and Kamila H who are both Brazilian models. They attended a club party with a bunch of other models on NYE, which might have been a paid gig, but unlikely considering how many girls were there. She was supposed to be there earlier than the 31st, but booked a last minute job in Germany. 

09486C53-CBB6-40A1-AC90-F32D93A8825F.png

Just now, toodarnhot said:

She’s friends with Gizele O

if im not mistaken gizele o was also with her when the leo.dicaprio  happened in St.Tropez and monaco, there was also a photo from the paps that caught them walking with leo and the sponsor (short bald guy - forgot his name)

On 1/3/2018 at 12:12 PM, corvo said:

rich dudes that call themselves "entrepreneurs", who hire models to come party with them and their clients.
models get flown in last minute to exotic places on private jets and basically do shit with you,
Theres also the sex part of things aswell, where the clients will pay models for sex and other kinky shit, you get my drift.
if you want to read about some models who have actually been caught spotted doing these things check out (tagthesponsor.com)

you'll see what i mean

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has easily noticed this incredibly shady & creepy pattern going behind the scenes for tons of models. Well, some are """models""". And some of these so-called "photographers" and their creep photoshoots. Perhaps it's not the case for Lorena here, but for plenty others out there; absolutely. People like DiCaprio seem to get away with it because of their fame and this aura built up for him. Although Hollywood seems to be unraveling  lately, so you never know what might eventually come out.

1 hour ago, dip said:

so-called "photographers" and their creep photoshoots

im glad your aware and not in denial like most fangirls and fanboys of models are when the reality of the industry does hit them, in the case of Lorena i wouldn't actually be shocked as she also has broken up with Oliver around the same time these St.tropez incidents happened but nevertheless still rooting for her #vs2018 . in regards to the creep photographers you can check out @cameronrussell 's Instagram where she posted anonymous dm's from models and their experiences with perv photographers and agents. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaPk3hEgzF9/?hl=en&taken-by=cameronrussell