Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

ACES MAGAZINE | NOV. 12, 2013 (EDITION 1045 - YEAR 2013)

FACES Magazine, November 2013:

ANA BEATRIZ BARROS WILL MOVE TO LONDON: "IT WILL BE MY OFFICIAL RESIDENCE"

Lack little to the year end, but the top Ana Beatriz Barros (31) has at his fingertips the word that defines her in 2013: happiness. "It's a combination of factors. But mostly for being fully myself and for my career to be getting better, so it's all very rewarding " , says the beauty, who has modeled for leading and most renowned fashion brands in the world, soon passing through the state capital, where he attended the 36th edition of Sao Paulo Fashion Week.

Part of the shining eyes of Ana is due to the challenges she overcame this year. One was the picture Dance of the Famous , the program Domingão Faustão . " I was the first out, but thought it was great to leave my comfort zone because I had never danced. It was a difficult experience and interesting at the same time because I got to know the routine of a dancer " , explains the mining during deserved relax in Lapinha Urban Spa in São Paulo. Another achievement, to which she attributes to it being more beautiful than ever, was to quit smoking after 14 years. " I did not think I could. It was the best decision I ever made. The hair, the skin, layout and mood completely changed " , it vibrates, considered the 21 sexiest model in the world.

But the main reason for such joy is in the relationship with the entrepreneur of Greek descent and Egyptian Karim El Chiaty (28), who have been dating for two years and accompanied during his visit to Brazil. "He is the greatest blessing of my life " , melts the muse.

Currently, the top is based in New York and elected, in London, and they are in their respective cities at intervals between one trip and another. But both want to stay closer next year, when it will move to the English capital. "It will be my official residence. But let's not dwell together. I come from a traditional family. I like this wedding thing, sign the paper, and party dress. It is important for me, for the relationship and for the future of my children " , she reveals that waits for the chosen play her hand in marriage.

With 18 years of a successful career, Ana city will use the exchange to slow the pace of work. Newly hired to star for three years a campaign of feminine scent, she will have more time to accomplish old dreams. "I want to learn French, I study fashion, which is my passion, to have a clothing line and also intend to work on TV. I'd love to be a presenter, "she announces, that also invest in a cosmetic clinic. "I never imagined to get so far. I thank God for my career to be so long and to represent my country for so long out there " , celebrates.

post-52006-0-1446018515-2535_thumb.jpg

post-52006-0-1446018515-30504_thumb.jpg

post-52006-0-1446018515-35152_thumb.jpg

ACES MAGAZINE | NOV. 12, 2013 (EDITION 1045 - YEAR 2013)

FACES Magazine, November 2013:

ANA BEATRIZ BARROS WILL MOVE TO LONDON: "IT WILL BE MY OFFICIAL RESIDENCE"

Lack little to the year end, but the top Ana Beatriz Barros (31) has at his fingertips the word that defines her in 2013: happiness. "It's a combination of factors. But mostly for being fully myself and for my career to be getting better, so it's all very rewarding " , says the beauty, who has modeled for leading and most renowned fashion brands in the world, soon passing through the state capital, where he attended the 36th edition of Sao Paulo Fashion Week.

Part of the shining eyes of Ana is due to the challenges she overcame this year. One was the picture Dance of the Famous , the program Domingão Faustão . " I was the first out, but thought it was great to leave my comfort zone because I had never danced. It was a difficult experience and interesting at the same time because I got to know the routine of a dancer " , explains the mining during deserved relax in Lapinha Urban Spa in São Paulo. Another achievement, to which she attributes to it being more beautiful than ever, was to quit smoking after 14 years. " I did not think I could. It was the best decision I ever made. The hair, the skin, layout and mood completely changed " , it vibrates, considered the 21 sexiest model in the world.

But the main reason for such joy is in the relationship with the entrepreneur of Greek descent and Egyptian Karim El Chiaty (28), who have been dating for two years and accompanied during his visit to Brazil. "He is the greatest blessing of my life " , melts the muse.

Currently, the top is based in New York and elected, in London, and they are in their respective cities at intervals between one trip and another. But both want to stay closer next year, when it will move to the English capital. "It will be my official residence. But let's not dwell together. I come from a traditional family. I like this wedding thing, sign the paper, and party dress. It is important for me, for the relationship and for the future of my children " , she reveals that waits for the chosen play her hand in marriage.

With 18 years of a successful career, Ana city will use the exchange to slow the pace of work. Newly hired to star for three years a campaign of feminine scent, she will have more time to accomplish old dreams. "I want to learn French, I study fashion, which is my passion, to have a clothing line and also intend to work on TV. I'd love to be a presenter, "she announces, that also invest in a cosmetic clinic. "I never imagined to get so far. I thank God for my career to be so long and to represent my country for so long out there " , celebrates.

post-20037-0-1446018518-28997_thumb.jpg

post-20037-0-1446018518-32277_thumb.jpg

post-20037-0-1446018518-36554_thumb.jpg

two more pictures

post-20037-0-1446018518-23908_thumb.jpgpost-20037-0-1446018518-24682_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...