Bellazon

Thylane Blondeau
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

She reminds me of Laetitia Casta...

I don't think it's a bad idea if she wants to become an actress, she's not really tall..So it's difficult to find work when you are not a tall model. Also models don't work for a really long time contrary to actors.

a lot of people do not know this, but for acting you need talent.. not just look 

She reminds me of Laetitia Casta...

I don't think it's a bad idea if she wants to become an actress, she's not really tall..So it's difficult to find work when you are not a tall model. Also models don't work for a really long time contrary to actors.

a lot of people do not know this, but for acting you need talent.. not just look 

Acting is a job..If you work hard you can be a good actor..I was not even thinking about beauty (of course it's an asset) but a good actor is first of all a person who works hard...

Concerning famous actors a lot of them can't even act and are there because they are lucky, good looking or thanks to their relatives (nepotism).

November 4 at the site will be available elevenparis.com T-shirts with the image of Tiel . All funds raised will go to the International Charitable Fund Make-A-Wish Foundation (« Make a Wish ") , which helps to meet the desires terminally ill children . You can also meet with Thylane in Paris , Victory Square .

4_HCl_Wi_Cuv_Ks.jpgMn-_LYxz_FUxc.jpg