Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Her body was on par if not better then models like Kate Upton, Hailey Clauson, Sarah Stephens, Kim Cloutier, Gen Morton,  Samantha Hoopes ...ect; and they've all found work without having to lose as much weight as Alex has. With that said I'm confused as fuck as to what her agency wants from her. A year later and I highly doubt Alex is where her agency thought she was going to be,

Also models like Josie Maran and Miss Casta refused to change their bodies because of the whims of a bunch of agencies and they had/have very successful careers.

I really think young models today are really not strong enough to say no to the fashion diktats like Josie & Laetitia did.

If u don't have a strong personality to stand up for yourself and who you are, you are just blending into the "flock" of girls.

You have to think though. Alex came into the industry at a size not acceptable so had to spend a good time working on her body.

no you are wrong about that but... ok.

There are no supermodels like there were in the 90's.  The modeling world minus all the riff-raff is basically 2 distinct categories: commercial and high fashion.  I think there is more crossover going on since Kate U. got big but that's basically how it is.  And Alexandria went from being commercial early on to going for a more high fashion look.

No, I still like her too. We get it peeps you don't like her anymore. It has been clear for months now.

Liking the models work via Photoshop that makes everything looks super pretty is totally different from liking the model in their Candids. 

The difference between the way Alex used to look which is what drew a lot of her fans in the first place and now is vastly different and sadly a little disheartening, sorry if you disagree. :idk:

I personally like Alex's work ( Hi Alex's agency, make her put some weight on and watch her book lots of commercial work, then she can build her portfolio and get bigger jobs, thanks), I just wish she'd put 6-10 pounds on and get her breasticals back and her face.headish thingy would look less....squared? I dunno what word to use atm.

Wait when did liking breastical become a bad thing? :angie: 

Oh and I agree Kiki and toodarnhot. Less selfies, more work.

The Kate Upton way  (Y)

Alex losing weight only makes sense if it leads to her getting VS or something big.

There are no supermodels like there were in the 90's.  The modeling world minus all the riff-raff is basically 2 distinct categories: commercial and high fashion.  I think there is more crossover going on since Kate U. got big but that's basically how it is.  And Alexandra went from being commercial early on to going for a more high fashion look.

The thing with Alex is that she became another generic very thin blond girl.

She is not high fashion and will never be and I am not saying that as it is a bad thing.

And to answer Prettyvet question even if it's not directed at moi : she should have kept at doing commercial work at the first place and built a nice career of her own around what she is: a tall, sexy, blond, American & healthy model and then, after 2 or 3 years trying to be more "high fashion" and get bigger jobs and contracts. I would say a career à la Candee Swimswiminmypool.

VS seems off the table considering there is a half a billion new angels, and a new pink girl plus 4-5 regular PINK models.

If SI doesn't happen, then what does she have left?

Well, I guess we shouldn't forget the Guess Campaign.  Hopefully that is the start of something.

inb4 whiteknights - we do not care

Since Alex reads this thread, I'd have to say that these are mere opinionating of modelizers and not professionals...

I don't know where the impression that Alex will become a rising supermodel comes from and it's been going on in this thread by the same couple of fans for maybe 2 years.  I see her as a commercial pin-up girl but not at top model territory.   This reminds me of the Barbara Palvin thread- expectations are high.  I've never really seen it or got why others thought it.  Getting superskinny doesn't really suit her frame/build and imho doesn't fit her in where she can aspire to go.

Don't know.  Some big campaign. :idk:

With Charlotte, I kind of sensed that she would eventually get bigger and called it about a year and a half ago.  She has the pin-up body but her face is a lose.  However,  I could tell that she was a go-getter that tried hard (taking any and everything just to increase exposure- ), had a decent agent, did PR & played the press (even if it was embarrassing) and knew where her strengths/weaknesses lay.   Much of succeeding in life is talent + character and this is one example. 

I can see still see Alexandria getting a spot in the VSFS, maybe in PINK, but I do agree that the chance for any significant relationship with VS has passed, with the influx of new Angels. It's a shame, because she had a lot of potential for them imo. I really hope SI comes through and she gets some exposure through that.

Right now she's most known for being in a banned tv commercial. :/