Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Thanks Chicago7 ;)

Genevieve Morton has already did some very nice Q&A on Twitter and even a Q&A video, but there i must say that Ask.com seem to be the best place to organize something like that, Alexandria seems to be a very cool young model, very exciting to follow her at least ! :)  (Y)

I asked her a bunch of questions. A couple of them lead me to believe she's doing SI

Any "secret" shoots in your future that we should keep an eye out for?
well then they wouldn't be secret if i told you ;)

Who to date has been your favorite photographer to work with?
yu tsi, he is hilarous. but i love all the photogs I have worked with! they often remain close friends

Yu Tsi's work is amazing, can you hint as to what it was for so we know what to look for when trying to scan pics for the fashion forums Sorry to pry! :) BTW. Bellazon.com loves you.
It was for Beach Bunny Swimwear :) I love you right back!

SIMS 4 The Hype is Real. EA presentation on the game was amazing.
OMG CAN YOU LINK ME A VIDEO TO IT. I literally google sims 4 rumors like everyday. and watch anything i can. i'm so excited

Any upcoming work we can look forward to in the future :) And... cats or dogs? This says a great deal about a person lol
top secret :) and I have two dogs and five cats back home in IL. I really want to get a cat at my apartment here, (because they are easier to take care of, and I think a dog should have a big yard to play in), but I'm afraid I can't do that because of traveling

thank you :)

Do you play anything else other then SIMS?
nope

If you could shoot anywhere in the world, where would you like to shoot?
greece

This made me lol so hard, I officially love her 

I'm a good guy, I'm well dressed, educated, trustworthy, tall, respectful, ambitious, confident, family-oriented, a gentleman, in the best shape of my life and according to other people, funny and talented. But I guess I'm still missing something lol Do you have any insight on why I'm still single?
Eh maybe because you seem so braggy about yourself