Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Waiting for new work like... :tumbleweed:

It's not like she's not working. She seems to be on shoots relatively often. She just never promotes her work, and makes it hard to find since she doesn't tag the crew or allow tagged pictures of her. :/ 

I noticed that too ... 

While it's true that certain projects must be kept quiet until the client wants it released, I find it highly unlikely that every single one of Alexandria's projects are top secret hush jobs, especially since all she seems to book are catalogs and web lookbooks at the moment. It's not like she's booking Vogue Italia covers that have to be kept under wraps. I would imagine that the majority of the clients she's booking right now would be perfectly fine with a "had a great day on set with Revolve/NastyGal/etc" post, and would probably even encourage it given the social media push in fashion right now. 

It's not really detrimental for her, since she's clearly booking work. It's just makes it a lot more difficult for fans here to locate and share her work. I personally think she doesn't really promote the work because it's not work she's proud of, or at least doesn't want that type of work to represent her. Ie) she doesn't promote things like Avon, because it seems like she wants to go the HF route, or at least wants to focus on bigger status clients like SI. :idk: That's just how I read it. Could be just me.