Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Tweet from Variety reporter

krolljvarJustin Kroll

With Lively passing have to wonder about the state of this pic with Lively marking another actress passing on this project.

1 hour ago

krolljvarJustin Kroll

Casting update, news broke a couple weeks back that Blake Lively was offered lead in PRIDE PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES. She has officially passed

From Boston Herald

Blake Lively makes tracks to Hub with Ryan Reynolds

By Megan Johnson / Inside Track

Did beauteous Blake Lively ditch Leonardo Dicaprio to slum it in the Hub with her “Green Lantern” leading man Ryan Reynolds?

The word over the weekend was that “The Town” trainwreck accompanied the “R.I.P.D.” star back to Boston on the Acela after they, along with Ry’s ex, Scarlett Johansson, took in the Radiohead show at the Roseland Ballroom in the Apple.

On the train, the lovely Lively did a solid for one of the train’s employees and called the man’s daughter to wish her a happy birthday.

“Just talked to #BLAKELIVELY on the phone and she wished me a happy birthday,” tweeted @maddiehayes13.

Over the weekend, the two were spotted at sushi palace O Ya in the Leather District, and the next afternoon while Ryan was shooting “R.I.P.D.” in the Financial District, Blake dropped $270 on groceries at Five Seventy Market in the South End. According to our spies, either Reynolds recruited Blake to fill his fridge or she plans to stay for a while!

“She bought general groceries, mostly healthy stuff,” a store source told the Track. “And a couple of pumpkins. Some oats and grains, fruits and vegetables, and toothpaste. She bought a lot of stuff.”

The staff at Five Seventy claim the “Gossip Girl” was “super nice,” and always the style maven, Serena van der Woodsen’s alter ego was “dressed really nicely.”

Seeing as RyReyn wasn’t there to help Blake carry her loot, one of Five Seventy’s employees was happy to help the actress schlep her bags to the car, which was parked around the corner, we’re told.

The couple’s rumored romance began during their filming of “The Green Lantern,” when Ryan was still married but estranged from ScarJo back then.

Blake’s publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, never responded to our queries about the budding romance.

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track...o_hub_with_ryan

Oh well, as well all know every good thing has to come to an end and it was fun for all of us while it lasted ;)

I just hope it's a permanent split, I don't want her doing the whole on-off relationship thing. It's not healthy. Also as Blake said:

"I have a strong sense of myself. That gives me a sense of security, you know? Every relationship you have, you're learning and growing and taking something from that," the actress recently told Glamour magazine. "So for me, it's never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends."

This does explain why she went to lay low in Boston, get herself together. Most importantly, I just hope my girl is okay :blush:

So maybe a reconciliation is possible...

I LOVED them both together and I still love them separately but I seriously hope not. Blake is worth more than waiting on someone's time. It was fun while it lasted.

Now watch the haters go in.

Girl you know they're gonna go INNNNN!!! :laugh: I can only laugh thinking about it because if not I'd cry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm wisely staying off the Internets till this tides over. ;)