Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hello I am new here. I am a big fan of Blake for a long time. I think the true twitter of Blake is @ thelivelyblake. She has a few months. I'm pretty sure it's her. There are many private photos, she does not speak or answer questions about his private life, mannered speech is very similar to her. There is information that only she could know. So I think it is. But I'm not suret.

Welcome again Anil :grouphug:. That twitter is fake, it's not Blake, someone asked her makeup artist to ask her and she told him that no, she didn't have one. Also in her latest glamour interview she said:

"People ask me why I don't tweet,' the beautiful blonde explains. "Honestly, I'm so sick of myself."

Pls, unfollow that fake tweeter. Oh and about that ring, I don't think Leo gave it to here Blake always has a lot of rings and accessories in general :flower:

Thanks halo! :flower: Were there any more pix? I don't think I've seen those before...

Speaking of her family, found this article from a couple years ago about her brother-in-law where they talk about Blake when she was a kid ... I love this story! :D

New York Post

Bart Johnson Went To Great Lengths To Land "Teen Witch"

July 13, 2009 ι Jarett Wieselman

Did you know that Zac Efron's father is also Blake Lively's brother-in-law? Well, kinda. See Bart Johnson, who plays Zac's dad, Jack Bolton, in the "High School Musical" franchise is married in real life to Robin Lively, Blake's sister and the star of "Teen Witch!"

So while I was scheduled to talk with him about "HSM" -- and we did, don't fret -- I found out that a 7-year-old Princess gown-clad Blake actually acted as a pre-teen Cyrano for Bart. ....

PW: You're married to Robin Lively -- star of my favorite childhood movie "Teen Witch" -- and brother-in-law to Blake Lively. Between "HSM" and "Gossip Girl," you must be like the most popular dad on the block.

Bart: Yeah, I seem to be pretty cool with the young folks right now. If I don't impress them with "HSM," they flip out when I tell them Blake's my sister-in-law. She's a real sweetheart and not really a party chick -- she's another one, like Zac, who has stayed super grounded. I love her, she's like one of my best friends.

PW: That's good because so often in-law relationships can be monstrous!

Bart: It's so not like that. She was very instrumental in me meeting my wife.

PW: Really, how so?

Bart: I ended up teaching a kids acting class for their father, Ernie Lively, and I met Blake when she was 7-years-old. She was dressed as a Fairy Princess when I met her with the crown and the wand. A few years later I met Robin and was totally smitten. I told everybody, that's the girl I'm going to marry and Blake helped me -- she was like my inside man.

PW: So she'd give you the scoop on who Robin was dating?

Bart: Exactly. I'd take Blake to 31 Flavors, buy her ice cream and get the latest on Robin's boyfriends. We were plotting and scheming for years until I convinced Robin to date me.You gotta go to great lengths if you want to land "Teen Witch."

PW: So true, I mean, she is the most popular girl!

Bart: [laughs] Oh wow, she's going love that you just said that.

Omigosh that is the sweetest story ever. I love it! Thanks JouJou. Ha! Everyone's on fire right now on both boards :p.

Halolulu, I agree with JouJou, we've not seen that set before. Is it possible for you to post the whole thing? Thanks :flower:

From THE FAKE Blake twitter! Its so funny because she has conversations with the unverified Leighton accounts, and whatnot! :p Leighton has her own verified account! duuhhhh, they could have made it look a little more real if she was talking to the real one! :laugh:

Anyway....from the twitter

itsmeleight Leighton Meester

happy bday to my amazing gurl @BlakeLively25 <3

WTF? I will be on the set of Savages tomorrow. I think, my party ending early this night.

But Leonardo will be with me today all night. Awww!:)

http://twitter.com/#!/BlakeLively25

It just bugs me that everyone believes its her! shes got over 55 thousand followers, and some of them are the real micheal Kors and Glamourdotcom! I would think they would have known better than to follow a fake! :laugh:

Gahhh its hilarious how fake it is! :p

Yes, it's hilarious :laugh: . The most funny thing is that I've been fooled too :blush: ... I followed her twitter before creating my new account. The person who put there need psychological treatment because she acts like Blake. I'm so stupid <_< . But I learned my lesson... I didn't know how to use twitter, now I know.

Unfortunately, Blake doesn't like twitter... but she might change their mind, I hope. Let's wait.

Well... I just don't understand something that Kat told me and said I don't post here anymore. Sorry people, my fault :blush: . I'm here with you to develop this forum... I can't stay side with the haters of the other sites :laugh: .

wave.gif Welcome Nanda! I hope you keep posting here. smile.gif I don't watch much TV, but I have seen Blake in The Town and The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and thought she was great. I enjoy her fashion and interviews a lot, too.

Thanks, JouJou. Wow, you have not watched GG yet? You'd like, I'm addicted in this series (for many, it's true :laugh: ). Well, I saw some movies of her: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 and 2, Accepted (the one with Justin Long, is funny), The Town and now Green Lantern (I didn't like the movie, but she's beautiful and very well... my brother told me that it's because I don't like movies with super heroes, he must be right, I don't like, are always the same thing). I have not seen this The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, because I just got a copy without subtitles and I don't like watching dubbed films, so I'm looking for the file with subtitles.

Thanks girls for all photos... beautiful pics. :wave:

From THE FAKE Blake twitter! Its so funny because she has conversations with the unverified Leighton accounts, and whatnot! :p Leighton has her own verified account! duuhhhh, they could have made it look a little more real if she was talking to the real one! :laugh:

Anyway....from the twitter

itsmeleight Leighton Meester

happy bday to my amazing gurl @BlakeLively25 <3

WTF? I will be on the set of Savages tomorrow. I think, my party ending early this night.

But Leonardo will be with me today all night. Awww!:)

http://twitter.com/#!/BlakeLively25

It just bugs me that everyone believes its her! shes got over 55 thousand followers, and some of them are the real micheal Kors and Glamourdotcom! I would think they would have known better than to follow a fake! :laugh:

Gahhh its hilarious how fake it is! :p

Yes, it's hilarious :laugh: . The most funny thing is that I've been fooled too :blush: ... I followed her twitter before creating my new account. The person who put there need psychological treatment because she acts like Blake. I'm so stupid <_< . But I learned my lesson... I didn't know how to use twitter, now I know.

Unfortunately, Blake doesn't like twitter... but she might change their mind, I hope. Let's wait.

Well... I just don't understand something that Kat told me and said I don't post here anymore. Sorry people, my fault :blush: . I'm here with you to develop this forum... I can't stay side with the haters of the other sites :laugh: .

wave.gif Welcome Nanda! I hope you keep posting here. smile.gif I don't watch much TV, but I have seen Blake in The Town and The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and thought she was great. I enjoy her fashion and interviews a lot, too.

Thanks, JouJou. Wow, you have not watched GG yet? You'd like, I'm addicted in this series (for many, it's true :laugh: ). Well, I saw some movies of her: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 and 2, Accepted (the one with Justin Long, is funny), The Town and now Green Lantern (I didn't like the movie, but she's beautiful and very well... my brother told me that it's because I don't like movies with super heroes, he must be right, I don't like, are always the same thing). I have not seen this The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, because I just got a copy without subtitles and I don't like watching dubbed films, so I'm looking for the file with subtitles.

Thanks girls for all photos... beautiful pics. :wave:

Hi I was deceived too by @ thelivelyblake. But she was very persuasive. But I strange the fact that she put pictures of her and Penn kissing. Being dating Leo she would never do that. I'm so stupid

Elle Japan October 2011 (reprint cover)

So serious :laugh: . I prefer when she smiles... her smile is contagious. But the cover is great, I liked. Thanks michelabella.

Hi I was deceived too by @ thelivelyblake. But she was very persuasive. But I strange the fact that she put pictures of her and Penn kissing. Being dating Leo she would never do that. I'm so stupid

Yeah, Anil. But anyone can copy a photo and post... now this person doing this is, at least, weird.

Here is some lively Blake (ha!) for a boring Saturday Night :)

So I was watching clips from Blake Lively's SNL appearances, they love her over there :heart:. Here are two funny clips of her:

Of course, her very funny song with Andy Samberg, Akon and Jessica Alba:

Anyway, here's a link to all the clips from Blake Lively's appearance when she hosted SNL! She was great and very very goofy :wub:

Blake Lively SNL clips:

The opening monologue

Ghetto Girl

Potato Chip Sketch: Version 1/ Version 2 (This is probably the grossest sketch ever, but I LOVED it, just a warning though ;))

ESPN bowling Classic

Tiger Woods Sketch

Gossip Girl Staten Island

This clip was from a cameo she did when James Franco hosted, you'll love the surprise at the end!

Blake Lively + James Franco

She's such a doll! :yes:

Bonus: Here's a thanksgiving sketch she did with Jimmy Fallon

Blake + Jimmy Fallon sketch

ENJOY ALL!

So Hot Right Now, Pt.2: The Go-To Gals On Everyone's Casting Wish-Lists

Blake Lively

post-52328-0-1446091240-39871_thumb.jpg

What Made Her In Demand: It’s relatively rare for a bona fide movie star to be born out of hit teen shows—for every Michelle Williams there are two or three Sarah Michelle Gellars, Keri Russells or Mischa Bartons. So when buzz started to form around 23-year-old “Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively, we’d have been forgiven for not paying too much attention, even if, as one of the stars of the “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants,” Lively had a little previous big-screen form.

What Keeps Her In Demand: Well, as it turns out, Lively’s the real deal—while we remain unfamiliar with her work on the CW show, she’s turned in a pair of extremely strong performances of late as the younger version of Robin Wright‘s title character in “The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee” and, most recently and most high-profile, a supporting performance as Ben Affleck‘s junkie ex-lover in “The Town..” She was unrecognizable in the latter, a world away from the privileged Manhattanite she plays on the TV show, and it suggested the birth of an actress who could be a force to be reckoned with.

Where She’s Going And What’s Next: Off the back of her role in “Pippa Lee” (and we imagine her teen fanbase didn’t hurt either), Lively beat Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner, Diane Kruger and Eva Green to the role of love interest and future supervillain Carol Ferris in Warner Bros’ “Green Lantern.” The buzz on the film is poisonous, and Lively looks somewhat problematic, but if it misses, no one’ll hold it against the actress, and if it hits, it’ll prove to be another feather in her cap. We can’t imagine she’ll stay on “Gossip Girl” (currently in its fourth season), particularly after being linked to the likes of “The Great Gatsby” and, possibly, another DC Comics role in Christopher Nolan‘s “The Dark Knight Rises.”