Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

post-44927-0-1446091216-16114_thumb.jpg

Blake is one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever met! She congratulated me on my book and was just the nicest, prettiest person- love her! # (August 24)

We all know how hot Blake is but damn...you give her a run for her money based on this pic!! Wotta fox!!! :heart:

Interesting Halo! Seems its the same thing! :p

Some quotes by Blake (happy b-day again blake! :D )

I came from a big family - two brothers and two sisters. So, there were always a ton of boys around and a ton of girls around. So, I grew up comfortable with both sexes.

I grew up with the mindset that when you get home from work, you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to be going to a club and taking off my panties.

I had a lot of friends in high school, but I was never the wild party girl. Never have been, never plan to be!

And I agree Nanda, I was a fan of Blake before the whole Leo thing, BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE TOPIC ON BLAKE!! :D THIS IS BLAKES THREAD, AND I KNOW ITS EASY TO DRIFT ONTO ANOTHER TOPIC (i'm guilty sometimes too) BUT WE GOT TO BE KEEPING IT BLAKE!

I know that the forum is about Blake. What did I say wrong :( ?

Sorry... I'm a huge fan of her too, but I'm out. Good lucky here ;) .

Interesting Halo! Seems its the same thing! :p

Some quotes by Blake (happy b-day again blake! :D )

I came from a big family - two brothers and two sisters. So, there were always a ton of boys around and a ton of girls around. So, I grew up comfortable with both sexes.

I grew up with the mindset that when you get home from work, you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to be going to a club and taking off my panties.

I had a lot of friends in high school, but I was never the wild party girl. Never have been, never plan to be!

And I agree Nanda, I was a fan of Blake before the whole Leo thing, BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE TOPIC ON BLAKE!! :D THIS IS BLAKES THREAD, AND I KNOW ITS EASY TO DRIFT ONTO ANOTHER TOPIC (i'm guilty sometimes too) BUT WE GOT TO BE KEEPING IT BLAKE!

I know that the forum is about Blake. What did I say wrong :( ?

Sorry... I'm a huge fan of her too, but I'm out. Good lucky here ;) .

No hun you didn't say anything wrong. Its just a reminder for usual Leo posters coming to this thread. It happened to Bars thread where it became more about Leo than Bar, and the moderators want to make sure that doens't happen here! You didn't do anything wrong hun! :flower:

Here is what Lainey wrote today:

Did she bring her pillow?

Exclusive

Blake Lively turned 24 years old yesterday. She was in New York. Her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio was in Australia shooting The Great Gatsby.

However...

I’m told Blake boarded a flight from NY to Hong Kong. You know, Hong Kong connects to Australia...

He wants her to visit him on set?

How did she DO that?

Interesting :whistle:

Leonardo DiCaprio Butters Up Blake Lively’s Dad With A Birthday Present!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been on Hollywood’s romance radar since they first hooked up in May and it looks like it’s getting more and more serious!

Leonardo DiCaprio, 36, is notorious for only dating supermodels. So when he hooked up with Gossip Girl actress, 24-year-old Blake Lively, more than a few eyebrows were raised with speculation that their whirlwind romance was just another Tinseltown publicity stunt. Well, turns out they’re the real deal and Leo isn’t just spending time with Blake, he’s all about bonding with her dad too!

Although Leo missed celebrating Blake’s 24th birthday due to his Great Gatsby filming schedule in Australia, he was in Los Angeles Aug. 14 at celebrity hotspot, Madeo, to surprise Blake’s father, Ernie, with an extravagant coloring book for his birthday. An insider told Us Weekly, “Blake’s father loved it.”

It’s been reported that Leo loves spending time with Blake’s family, which is very out of character for the normally reserved and private actor. Just one more sign that the two lovebirds could be heading down the aisle in the not-so-distant future!

“[They] are so smitten it’s crazy,” another source spilled. “I bet they get engaged in the next six months!”

Do you like Leo and Blake as a couple? Sound off in the comments!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/08/25/le...mance-birthday/

Ernie Lively (born January 29, 1947) is an American actor.

Lively was born Ernest W. Brown in Baltimore, Maryland. In 1979, he married talent manager Elaine Lively and took her name. They are the parents of Blake Lively and Eric Lively, and he is stepfather of her children from her previous marriage Lori Lively, Robyn Lively, and Jason Lively. He is probably best known for his roles in Passenger 57 and in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Lively

We probably looks like fools <_<

Thanks for the articles, scans, and beautiful pix, and happy belated birthday to Blake! :flower: :Dinah:

Anyways, Happy Birthday Darling Blake!!!

Always smiling since she was little:

post-43201-0-1446091218-02563_thumb.jpg

Thanks aomg! :flower: Aw little Blake is so adorable! I saw that pic on Allure, with this almost equally adorable comment from Blake :D:

CIRCA 1991: CHILDHOOD PHOTOGRAPH

"My hair was always kind of crazy when I was a little girl. It's just wavy now. You see how crooked my smile is? That's how it is naturally. I've had to train myself to smile straight. Because when I'm truly ecstatic about something and not thinking about it, I smile like that."

She's such a doll. :yes:

Look at that doll ....

Is that the same Rice Blamo ? ! :laugh:

Omigod rice rice baby has made it to Australia! :rofl: Thanks halo! :flower: Your powers of observation never fail us! :D

I'm having a free time and I did find the forum for Blake... with all the girls who post in Leo's forum. What a nice surprise... I didn't know she had a forum here too. Very cool. I was already a huge fan of Gossip Girl (before she started dating Leo), I love her character... I'm anxious for season five. And you girls? Do you watch Gossip Girl?

Ahhhh... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLAKE.

Let's make this forum grow too. I'm in :laugh: .

:wave: Welcome Nanda! I hope you keep posting here. :) I don't watch much TV, but I have seen Blake in The Town and The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and thought she was great. I enjoy her fashion and interviews a lot, too.

We probably looks like fools <_<

Us magazine and their "Madeo source" obviously don't know her father's birthday. I'd say they're the fools. :laugh:

On her way to Hong Kong?! I hope that one's true. One of the craziest trips I ever went on was a spur of the moment three day shopping trip to HK with a friend who worked for the airlines. I can see Blake doing something like that, raging fashionista that she is. ;) Or maybe she's on her way somehwere else... :whistle:

Nice to have you back JouJou :hug:

I agree they were probably celebrating something else even if it obviously wasn't Blake's dad birthday.

I want Blake to take me on a shopping trip although I'd probably die of a heart attack before we leave :laugh:

CIRCA 1991: CHILDHOOD PHOTOGRAPH

"My hair was always kind of crazy when I was a little girl. It's just wavy now. You see how crooked my smile is? That's how it is naturally. I've had to train myself to smile straight. Because when I'm truly ecstatic about something and not thinking about it, I smile like that."

Is it me or does Leo sometimes have that same crooked smile/way of talking sometimes? Lol

@Katchitup

I freaking loveeee that picture. Sometimes I wish Blake would lay off the tan/bronzer, she looks a million times better with her natural skin tone.

@Barbie

Lainey just said she was attaching a file photo of Blake traveling not that that was her evidence. About that question, you don't even want to know what Lainey means because she is very sexist.

Is it me or does Leo sometimes have that same crooked smile/way of talking sometimes? Lol

@Katchitup

I freaking loveeee that picture. Sometimes I wish Blake would lay off the tan/bronzer, she looks a million times better with her natural skin tone.

Yeah he does have a bit of a crooked smile. :heart:

Look here:

post-42953-0-1446091220-59179_thumb.png

http://bsnllive.cinecurry.com/sites/defaul...s/leonardo1.jpg

But anywho.....I agree, Blakes skin tone is naturally gorgeous, and her skin normally looks gorgeous, sometimes she looks too tan though, and it doesn't look good! I like her natural :wub:

If she is going to Australia, I wonder how long she's going to be there for considering the length of the journey is no joke.

Yes true! Although the flight from HongKong won't be too long. Its only about 3.5 hours from Hong Kong to Australia! Theres many direct flights from Hong Kong, that go straight to Australia!

But yeah I wonder how long? I think she'll have some time because I am hearing about Huricanne Irene heading to NewYork, so I don't think Gossip Girl will be filming in NY anytime soon!

From THE FAKE Blake twitter! Its so funny because she has conversations with the unverified Leighton accounts, and whatnot! :p Leighton has her own verified account! duuhhhh, they could have made it look a little more real if she was talking to the real one! :laugh:

Anyway....from the twitter

itsmeleight Leighton Meester

happy bday to my amazing gurl @BlakeLively25 <3

WTF? I will be on the set of Savages tomorrow. I think, my party ending early this night.

But Leonardo will be with me today all night. Awww!:)

http://twitter.com/#!/BlakeLively25

It just bugs me that everyone believes its her! shes got over 55 thousand followers, and some of them are the real micheal Kors and Glamourdotcom! I would think they would have known better than to follow a fake! :laugh:

Gahhh its hilarious how fake it is! :p

Haha she has a cocktail created for/named after her for TIFF

blaketail.jpg

After a few sips of The Skyy Lively Temptress, let's hope things get more exciting than the performance Blake Lively (Hick) turns out on Gossip Girl. Pineapple juice spiked with vodka is punched up with ginger ale and a spring of fresh mint that will have a seductive sipper spotted in no time.

*Shame about the Gossip Girl dig, lol.

Lol katch that is so ridiculous. That person is like seriously disturbed.

I know right? Who creates these fake accounts anyway? And then talks to the other fake accounts? Although It would be sweet if she did have a twitter account, just to get rid of those fake ones like the one I posted!