Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

hey, watching this swimsuit special now

it's really fantastic if your favorite part of the swimsuit issue is the editorial staff and your least favorite part is the models doing what they do best

if you happen to feel the other way, then don't bother with it

hey, watching this swimsuit special now

it's really fantastic if your favorite part of the swimsuit issue is the editorial staff and your least favorite part is the models doing what they do best

if you happen to feel the other way, then don't bother with it

Okay, UNIMPORTANT RANT TIME! So am I supposed to feel SORRY for MJ day and her bumbling crew? They spend millions of subscriber dollars going to exotic locations and all they do is complain. The weather and the location are all part of the deal, so DEAL WITH IT. Don't waste our time with filler and just show us what we want to see: beautiful women posing against scenic backdrops! It's not asking too much!

If anyone here saw the "Hawaii" episode, all MJ Day did was get on my nerves with her holier-than-thou attitude! Stop showing her and show me Emily Didonato and Irina Shayk! The only thing that made the episode bearable to watch was Yu Tsai, who is just a big flaming queen that you wanna party with all day. 90% of the episode was "Look how much disaster we went thru, so feel bad for us" and 10% was of the models looking gorgeous. They could've just cut all the best parts from every location and make a one-hour special like they do every year but NOT THIS YEAR. No, this year let's add in as much useless filler footage as we can find and spread it thru five episodes!

Episode 2 (Route 66) wasn't as bad but it also wasn't interesting enough to warrant a full hour of TV. Oooh, they hung out with rednecks and drove around a desert, woop-de-doo! END OF RANT.

There's subtle difference between having an invalid opinion and being a douchebag :p

The guy gives in to stereotypes very easily. Be it about secularity, or religion for that matter.

I never said the guy is nasty. Just NAIVE :D

Though to his credit, at least he doesnt TOTALLY make shit up like O'Reilly :rofl:

There's subtle difference between having an invalid opinion and being a douchebag :p

The guy gives in to stereotypes very easily. Be it about secularity, or religion for that matter.

I never said the guy is nasty. Just NAIVE smily%20new%20one.gif

Though to his credit, at least he doesnt TOTALLY make shit up like O'Reilly :rofl:

Yeah, he is a major DB :rofl: I actually find his bits about religion the most entertaining but I hear what you are saying :D

Watching the TV special right now, what the fuck happened in Hawaii? Even in motion the hair and make up from the girls is a mess and awful o.O

I'm shocked they saw the girls and didn't think "Oh wait a minute they look awful"