Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

#HYPE

I'm excited for Hailey, Ashley and Gigi's pictures the most (don't really like the one above though). I was looking forward to Rose but if the posing is anything like in her Rookie Reveal picture then nope. 

Also MJ, stop trying to make Chrissy happen. It's not gonna happen. 

Chrissy is ALWAYS happening :persuazn: Shes perfect and you just need to except her. She's the next Anne V but she's already gotten a cover (BURN!) HA

#PepperVaginaBurn is the worst kind of burn. 

I can't wait to see everything. I had a hard time narrowing down who I'm most excited to see but being a huge VS fan Lily and Erin are my top 2 followed by Nina, Emily D and Sara. None of the rookies really blew me away and from what I've seen Erin doesn't seem too promising either but I still love her.

I have to say I was hugely surprised by the cover but come on... The first word out of my mouth when it was announced was Jeter. Hannah is pretty but I don't think that the cover is all that great. Hannah always sticks out her stomach in photos and it's only more obvious in a photo where she's showing so much torso. She's got the hipbones of a man.