Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hannah F already shoot in the road trip thing with sara sampaio.

and Emily R i think she have shoot with SI because of some teaser of Mj that totally looks like her (slowen probalby knows better tho)

now im confused about emily R... lol but im totally sure about hanna f tho i showed the pics of her with the same background as sara sampaio .. both shooting with ben morris at the same time.

It's not unheard of for models to be given multiple locations.

Just saying...

now thats true too... but guys remenber the pic with the four models with emojiis smiles on her faces? the first model was Hannah im sure!thats her body.... was hanna f, ashley smith , sara and ariel m.

And if you recall I also pointed out that body everyone thinks is Hannah's could belong to Sam H or Alex M. The birthmarks on the body with the emojiis smiles match both Alex, Hannah and Sam. The reason I was thinking it was Alex is because a couple weeks prior Alex had a secret shoot she wouldn't talk about, and  this.

XpPCeLE.jpg

The hair, the body type, birthmarks, the height all match, and Alex disappeared for one day on the exact day the pic was posted.

Again it could be Hannah, but I'm not sure anymore

btw the photographer of hawaii location was yu tsai.... i remenber he later posted a selfie with Emily R and if im not wrong the photographer of her GQ shoot was not yu tsai tho. where is Slowen? lol

^ Yanno I think your right. I believe it was Michael Thompson.

Meaning that SI is breaking away from 4 girls per location.

Well that just brings up a bunch of new questions.

So if they're doing 5 models per location they've already shot 15 girls, and I'm hearing there is at least 2 more confirmed locations (possibly up to 5). We could be looking at 25+ models... o.o

Now the interesting thing to note, are each of the models shooting for just one day, at one location each and then getting off the bus? Is SI trying to cover a bunch of the states national parks/landmarks? Maybe most of the states?

Hawaii, California (via Hailey), Idaho, Texas, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming, New York have all either been confirmed or hinted at (with a confirmed Bus Tour along Route 66)

Last year the location : Jersey Shore had just 3 models : sara , gigi and hanna. other had 4 models like cook island with : kate u , nina , chirssy and lily , St lucia had 5 models. etc

i think they are not gonna have 5 models each location.

They might not do 5 girls at every location too. It might be groups of 4 and 5, just depending on where they are. 

Edit: We posted at the same time! But that's what I'm thinking. Plus they seem to be mixing it up this year, with the theme, and having the road trip location. 

^ If there were any hints indicating that SI was working with her this topic would turn into Chernobyl April 26, 1986 smily%20new%20one.gif

And still it would take longer to decontaminate this thread then the site in Ukraine :laugh:

:laugh: thanks for clarifying that! :hug:

So I'm looking at the Emily Rata SI pic that every claims to see a tattoo on her ankle... If you zoom in closely, all the shading that supposed to be the tattoo also continues into the heel.

And it's funny that she's the only one the paps couldn't confirm.  It could be her, but I'm not positive

UhVoeTu.jpg

Is that a bar code?