Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

That's what I'm saying!

Make it so you need to have X number of posts before being able to enter the thread (50 posts wouldn't be hard, and it would keep the lurkers who spy for SI and MJ OUT)

really? i was joking but i a feel like if u do that prettyphile maybe some people that have just a few posts and enjoy seeing this thread will be affected i dont know...

First off the majority of lurkers only want the final outcome, meaning they don't come here to see us chit chat. They come to see the magazine in it's completion, and in some cases spy on us (Magazines, SI, Social Media sites, Forbes, Tabloid sites ect) so all the staff would have to do is remove the channel settings on the day the mag comes out and wa la everyone would then have access on the only day that really counted... So long, farewell assholes who take our info and use it as their own. :doofywave:

But for the rest of the year why not have it so only people who actively participate on the forum have access to this thread. At least we'll get into less trouble from outside sources... less prying eyes is always a good thing imo.

People really underestimate just how much sway this forum has over social media/websites. We practically hand feed these sites info that in turn they claim was theirs to begin with and make a bit of money while doing it, while we get screwed out of any credit. Hell I've seen people on TFS take info from here, source BZ and the sites still give TFS the credit over us.

I wonder what would happen if  Pheno released the magazine on 4chan/Reddit 3-4 days early and tagged in under an alias name.

How many sites would claim /FIRST! and exclusive content in order to make the most money from views/clicks.

:rofl:

Hmm..... I just got a few ideas.

How many SI aneurisms would be had.....  :Angel: 

People really underestimate just how much sway this forum has over social media/websites. We practically hand feed these sites info that in turn they claim was theirs to begin with and make a bit of money while doing it, while we get screwed out of any credit. Hell I've seen people on TFS take info from here, source BZ and the sites still give TFS the credit over us.

I dig the idea of limiting the thread to active members (before the magazine is released). Hopefully it can be implemented!

I saw Gigi today and I congratulated her on getting SI the second time around. She looked at me in a "what, how do you know?!" type way haha

^ :rofl: THIS IS AWESOME! :rofl:

High-five here gab for having the cojones to do what you did. :p

EDIT ADD: I'm also in agreement to limit this topic to active posters with at least x amount of posts as well. Besides, those who do visit here have at least 100 posts from what I noticed :yes:

Prettyphile, on 27 Apr 2014 - 04:43 AM, said:

2324lebron, on 25 Apr 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

mj_day

#holdon! We are having some weather!!! ☔

2a3090322733228.jpg

Sara S?

Belly Button looks to be a match, a couple of the birthmarks on her stomach seem to match, narrow hips check, dark hair check.

I'm pretty sure that one's also Emily D. :ermm:

QsLRSIZS.jpg HfnmxBf4.jpg

I dig the idea of limiting the thread to active members (before the magazine is released). Hopefully it can be implemented!

I saw Gigi today and I congratulated her on getting SI the second time around. She looked at me in a "what, how do you know?!" type way haha

ha but what she told u :)

She just said "thanks!" Didn't give any details. She's honestly one of the humblest models in person. She's actually someone you could have a legit conversation with, and she's always enthusiastic to take pictures and talk. This was our picture from today:

30atgdx.jpg

I wonder what would happen if  Pheno released the magazine on 4chan/Reddit 3-4 days early and tagged in under an alias name.

How many sites would claim /FIRST! and exclusive content in order to make the most money from views/clicks.

The resentment that TFS feels towards BZ whilst shipping a bunch of BZ content to their own place is just plain odd...

The resentment that TFS feels towards BZ whilst shipping a bunch of BZ content to their own place is just plain odd...

What is that, TFS ??  :huh:  :doofywave:  :rofl: