Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

so now that this Halvin drama is over (I guess not forever), so here's an other topic.

She tweeted: 'Gym' & 'I've never thought that I would ever tweet this haha'

What do you think she (or somebody related to her) read bellazon? Or she just feels now that she should work out?

Well, in any case: Hallelujah!   :thumbsup: 

Focus Barbie, Focus!

(P.S.: YEAH, I know, she's not fat!)

so now that this Halvin drama is over (I guess not forever), so here's an other topic.

What do you think she (or somebody related to her) read bellazon? Or she just feels now that she should work out?

Focus Barbie, Focus!

Focus Barbie, Focus!

I´m glad she is doing that. Every model good model do sports and I don´t get it why people or her fans act like she would take drugs when we are talking about doing sport. :)

Sport isn´t something bad and it  isn´t an activity which you do only if you want to loose weight. Barbara has bad gens (body!!!) but she can do some sport to hide this. :)

I don´t think she is only doing that because of some people who think that she shoul do this she is decided to do this for her career and this year was a bad year for her career and she decide to do sports after she wasn´t a part of the show.

Barbara met fans today in Paris again. And after they asked her, she told them, she didn't date with Niall, they're just friends.

(I'm a little disappointed, if this is really true  :o... Ok that she's the one, who I should believe, but I don't know what to think about it. There were those guys at the golf club, who saw them kissing and hugging, and they spent 4-5 nights together. But, ok, if she said that, then I have to accept it, as the ultimate truth...or cover story.)

Niall is dating Barbara?
She said she wasn't but apparently it looked like she was insuating something

how do you mean "insinuating something" ?? o: do you think she could be liying?
No but she said "We are just friends" and then when she was gone, some girls said "I think she was winking"

Focus Barbie, Focus!

I´m glad she is doing that. Every model good model do sports and I don´t get it why people or her fans act like she would take drugs when we are talking about doing sport. :)

Sport isn´t something bad and it  isn´t an activity which you do only if you want to loose weight. Barbara has bad gens (body!!!) but she can do some sport to hide this. :)

I don´t think she is only doing that because of some people who think that she shoul do this she is decided to do this for her career and this year was a bad year for her career and she decide to do sports after she wasn´t a part of the show.

Yes! Maybe the trigger was the last 10 minutes of VSFS... Hope now, that she'll move to France, her agents will look after her! And give her the good advices (what  I guess she didn't get yet)...

and some news ,but can not quote it here, coz it's not English and didn't find the original source:

Barbara was the 4th most tagged model on tumblr in 2013!

That's quite a huge thing, she's really popular, but we knew it! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Niall Horan and model Barbara Palvin enjoy low-key date night at the pub... as One Direction singer's friend confirms the pair are OFFICIALLY dating

Niall Horan and model Barbara Palvin enjoy low-key date night at the pub... as One Direction singer's friend confirms the pair are OFFICIALLY dating

What a surprise! :D But there will be fans who won't believe it!

She's wearing black most of the time (when she got caught on a photo). why?? Fav colour? Makes her thinner? Safety? Feel elegant? Or she's just that boring? Depression? 

I've just realized that she travelled to CHINA! Twitter and maybe instagram too don't work there... :S how will we get updates from her? And I can't speak Chinese either.. :D hope she'll be there just a few days, then travel to LA for the GG!

I dont understand this at all!! how many paparazzi pics and gossip page articles needed to get a confirm from them? Niall's staff are making opinion polls and her aceptance is still low or what? after these too much denials the announcement just will be ridiclious! but so many people saw them together in clear-cut situations...