Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

Hi guys! 
I hope I found the right place to ask this. I was catching up on the official Barbara topic and then found this one. Anything means anything, right? Even theories with very little chance? :-D Because I was thinking if it's possible that Barbara's second 'secret' movie is Spy? (The new Paul Feig film with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham, currently filming in Budapest.) 

Because I heard she's still in Hungary and absent from all social media sites and she did the same when they filmed Hercules last summer... In that Marie Claire interview she said that she got her role in Hercules because it was filmed in Hungary and they asked her to participate. Well Spy is also filmed in Hungary ;-D
Another thing is that shooting pic/video that later got deleted from her Instagram. It would fit with the movie's theme perfectly, wouldn't it?  Also (although it's most likely just a coincidence) when she started to work out in Paris her first instagram photo said something like "had a good work out. now in a spy mood" :-D

I'm almost sure it is just my over-curiousity that makes me make up ideas because there isn't any official hint that she would be part of the production yet and I guess she would be recognised in her own hometown... But still I can't help but wonder if we will see Barbara as a badass spy or something :-D Opinions? Or have you heard any rumours going around lately? :-)

WOw, I think maybe you're right! :D  Perfectly makes sence. That would be cool!!

And that comment and that she deleted it...very suspicious... 

And please bravely write here any time! Especially with these kind of ideas!

I'm so happy that now I'm not alone with my suspicions (it could have been really awkward :-D) Although I'm less and less confident, I hoped there would be a more telling sign by now, like she'd follow someone from the crew or pictured at a scene, but no such luck :-( I guess all we can do is wait and see :-)

I've just read an utterly atrocious and long hate comment to a recent picture of hers on her instagram. It's pretty aggravating to read the most bitchy comments in her native language. Because this was not the firs occasion.

Now I understand these pictures:

http://instagram.com/p/nXo0_fHAQn/

http://instagram.com/p/nY0dPRnAdP/

I think she shouldn't care of these kind of comments there...and she should get to use to it. especially that she likes hanging with boybands...But it must be exhausting to read this all the time.

Is it something you can translate for me?  I am curious why she felt the need to respond.  Maybe because it was in her native language and she takes those comments more personal.

The main point: "because of her marie claire beach photoshoot and her role in hercules movie - she's a sl#t. And she's talentless anyway."

In Marie Claire Italia there was a short interview with her. And she seemed really nice.

She said that she bought a Marc Jacobs watch from her first payment when she was 17. (But I don't understand it, because she started the whole thing at the age 13, so until then she worked pro bono or what? didn't buy anything? that's a bummer... :D) And that she helped her grandparents to move closer to her parents and in her sister's studies, financially.

In Marie Claire Italia there was a short interview with her. And she seemed really nice. 

She said that she bought  Marc Jacobs watch from her first payment when she was 17. (But I don't understand it, because she started the whole thing at the age 13, so until then she worked pro bono or what? didn't buy anything? that's a bummer... :D) And that she helped her grandparents to move closer to her parents and in her sister's studies, financially. 

heart of gold