Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7.when was she first drunk? 15, at her sister's bday party, then didn't drink for 1,5 years. At the first time, she drank her sister's bf's tequilas too in secret...it was ugly back then

The same thing happened to me around this age only it was with beer and I couldn't drink it for a year afterwards!   Me and Barbara are soulmates. :mellow:

I've just came across this tabloid vid. It's from july 2013, at Balaton Sound Festival.

2:30 - 3:09

Q: What is your favorite drink here?  What is your favorite food?

A: Truth be told I usually drink white wine with carbonated water, sometimes beer or Jäger[meister], but I don't like to blend them.

Q: And do the guys dare to accost you?

A: [laugs] They do. (2:43 *) They do. I'm glad if someone does. [to the camera:]  I'm single!

Q: Really?

A: mhm-hmm (2:50 *)

Q: And are you happy with this status, or do you look out for someone?

A: I do look out. I look out, but I haven't found anyone yet.

Q: But who can be good enough for you? Because you're a supermodel, and...

A: Anyone! Anyone, who is kind and has a good sense of humour.

* one can perceive the sorrow in her voice

I've just came across this tabloid vid. It's from july 2013, at Balaton Sound Festival.

So what am I supposed to think?  That Barbara is really sad she can't find a boyfriend?  I get that she may have some trouble but I really can't feel sorry for her.  She can have almost anyone she wants.

What do you think, Lyla?

edit:  and that Kata Sarka girl is hot as fuck.

http://instagram.com/katasarka#

So what am I supposed to think?  That Barbara is really sad she can't find a boyfriend?  I get that she may have some trouble but I really can't feel sorry for her.  She can have almost anyone she wants.

What do you think, Lyla?

edit:  and that Kata Sarka girl is hot as fuck.

http://instagram.com/katasarka#

Dear 17 Moments of Spring! I am so happy that someone beside us posted something,finally! THank you! And welcome! Keep this good habit! :)

WEll, Lebron, I can't decide what to think .if this was sorrow as 17MOS said, or to be faithful to my old obsession that she'S lying about her relationship status. But as this festival was las summer, maybe she wasn't involved with NH back then. So I guess, yes, she was a lil sad about being single ... a good looking girl sometimes harder to find a right guy, esp. if she believes in long-time relationships, and she travels quite a lot...so I don't know, It must be hard. 

and about Kata Sarka, you should know, that those kids are hers (in her insta..). So yes, considering this and otherwise too, she's beautiful in the OUTSIDE.

... That Barbara is really sad she can't find a boyfriend?  ...

I think at that time she was sad because of her breaking (in april). They had been dating for 2 years, so she presumably couldn't get over it overnight.

... I can't decide what to think .if this was sorrow as 17MOS said, or to be faithful to my old obsession that she'S lying about her relationship status. But as this festival was las summer, maybe she wasn't involved with NH back then. So I guess, yes, she was a lil sad about being single ... a good looking girl sometimes harder to find a right guy, esp. if she believes in long-time relationships, and she travels quite a lot...so I don't know, It must be hard. ...

At that time, she might have realized that her job had this downside. Her career came at a price - and that price was her relationship.

... I can't decide what to think .if this was sorrow as 17MOS said, or to be faithful to my old obsession that she'S lying about her relationship status. But as this festival was las summer, maybe she wasn't involved with NH back then. So I guess, yes, she was a lil sad about being single ... a good looking girl sometimes harder to find a right guy, esp. if she believes in long-time relationships, and she travels quite a lot...so I don't know, It must be hard. ...

At that time, she might have realized that her job had this downside. Her career came at a price - and that price was her relationship.

Well, partly I agree. in that she realized that her career is on a descending branch, and she was sad because of this and that she was alone/ her break-up. But I don't think that her career caused their split, mainly. I think it was her changing personality. (and fame and her bf can't stand that everybody said that she's JB's gf..) But this is just my THEORY....who knows...(we can't name higher popularity among teenagers as a model career, what I mean)

anyway, here's a photo what's hilarious!

the whole twin-set summer collection is a photoshop exaggeration, but this one pic is extremely! otherwise I like that campaign

post-74780-0-1446155224-27439_thumb.jpg 

Well, partly I agree. in that she realized that her career is on a descending branch, and she was sad because of this and that she was alone/ her break-up. But I don't think that her career caused their split, mainly. I think it was her changing personality. (and fame and her bf can't stand that everybody said that she's JB's gf..) But this is just my THEORY....who knows...(we can't name higher popularity among teenagers as a model career, what I mean)

She was abroad all the time, and her bf was in Hungary. One can not maintain a relationship from the distance. It just can't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Which way is right...which way is wrong?! 

I'm really curious. What could this mean? Some carreer choice? That photo and text seem really misterious. MAybe she has to decide between jobs? 

Hi guys! 

I hope I found the right place to ask this. I was catching up on the official Barbara topic and then found this one. Anything means anything, right? Even theories with very little chance? :-D Because I was thinking if it's possible that Barbara's second 'secret' movie is Spy? (The new Paul Feig film with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham, currently filming in Budapest.) 

Because I heard she's still in Hungary and absent from all social media sites and she did the same when they filmed Hercules last summer... In that Marie Claire interview she said that she got her role in Hercules because it was filmed in Hungary and they asked her to participate. Well Spy is also filmed in Hungary ;-D

Another thing is that shooting pic/video that later got deleted from her Instagram. It would fit with the movie's theme perfectly, wouldn't it?  Also (although it's most likely just a coincidence) when she started to work out in Paris her first instagram photo said something like "had a good work out. now in a spy mood" :-D

I'm almost sure it is just my over-curiousity that makes me make up ideas because there isn't any official hint that she would be part of the production yet and I guess she would be recognised in her own hometown... But still I can't help but wonder if we will see Barbara as a badass spy or something :-D Opinions? Or have you heard any rumours going around lately? :-)