Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

BUSTED!! :neo2:

So You are a person who curious enough and even take the trouble to read something hidden. Just because you hope it's something new  about Barbara! Then surely you have something to say too!!Then why haven't you made a comment yet? What bother you? what hold you back?

Is it lame :baronlamesign: ?because somebody called this thread stupid earlier and now you are afraid of her/him? Or not enough people can see your comment? Then you're selfish! :p

All right, then maybe I'm the pathetic for writing these things, but still.. I just don1t understand you at all...I wasn't the one who watched the thread  ~7000 times 
:surrender:

:heythere:

P:S: Sorry if you have made only just 1 comment already here! :) 
:flower:

So You are a person who curious enough and even take the trouble to read something hidden. Just because you hope it's something new  about Barbara! Then surely you have something to say too!!Then why haven't you made a comment yet? What bother you? what hold you back?

Is it lame :baronlamesign: ?because somebody called this thread stupid earlier and now you are afraid of her/him? Or not enough people can see your comment? Then you're selfish! :p

All right, then maybe I'm the pathetic for writing these things, but still.. I just don1t understand you at all...I wasn't the one who watched the thread  ~7000 times 

It's only me.

so now that this Halvin drama is over (I guess not forever), so here's an other topic.

She tweeted: 'Gym' & 'I've never thought that I would ever tweet this haha'

What do you think she (or somebody related to her) read bellazon? Or she just feels now that she should work out?

Well, in any case: Hallelujah!   :thumbsup: 

Focus Barbie, Focus!

(P.S.: YEAH, I know, she's not fat!)

I´m glad she is doing that. Every model good model do sports and I don´t get it why people or her fans act like she would take drugs when we are talking about doing sport. :)

Sport isn´t something bad and it  isn´t an activity which you do only if you want to loose weight. Barbara has bad gens (body!!!) but she can do some sport to hide this. :)

I don´t think she is only doing that because of some people who think that she shoul do this she is decided to do this for her career and this year was a bad year for her career and she decide to do sports after she wasn´t a part of the show.

Yes! Maybe the trigger was the last 10 minutes of VSFS... Hope now, that she'll move to France, her agents will look after her! And give her the good advices (what  I guess she didn't get yet)...

and some news ,but can not quote it here, coz it's not English and didn't find the original source:

Barbara was the 4th most tagged model on tumblr in 2013!

That's quite a huge thing, she's really popular, but we knew it! ;)

I hate her agents for letting that happen. They should give her advices at the right moment. She get it really a little bit late but rather late as never. :)

She is populer and everbody loves her you can´t hate her she´s relly cute and beatiful but that makes not a good model of her. :)

I think the agents took the things in hand! I hope this means something that she was in the front row of the Dior show! If not more, then just that they want her to the very top again! Where she belongs!

As we can shut out a beauty campaign because of L'Oreal, I'm hoping she'll have a fragrance campaign with Dior! That would be soooo great!

^ not cool

Justin Bieber's driving companion on night of DUI arrest is model Chantel Jeffries... and has been arrested before for speeding
Now where have I heard that name before?

^ not cool

Justin Bieber's driving companion on night of DUI arrest is model Chantel Jeffries... and has been arrested before for speeding
Now where have I heard that name before?

'Chantel is most famous for having dated P. Diddy's son Justin Combs, American footballer DeSean Jackson, and Bieber's friend Lil Twist.'

'It is unknown if Chantel was on the scene when the Boyfriend hitmaker was arrested on Thursday after driving a rented Lamborghini.'  ->So give her a break! :) But in my opinion she's surely glad about the fuss...

(I don't want to write a novel about Justin, so just saing that I feel sorry for him. He'll end up in rehab or something way more bad will happen to him. :( I don't think he would be that pathetic and annoying guy if he would be just a guy next door or has a normal family. So somebody save Justin!)

And about Barbara! She left Paris. But the source wouldn't tell where she is now, coz: 'can't say...she wants to be discreet'. But she's not with Niall. And after this G-Dragon meeting I believe it... :D

• 3 weeks later...

hmm... :idk:

I don't know that guy on that instagram pic, but I don't think he's more than a friend of hers. 

She was in London yesterday. again. Stella's in NY... :whistle:  (I know, I know, she could have meet anybody there...)

but IMO they're dating secretly. :blah:

:wub2: Happy Valentine's Day btw! Especially for U, Lebron!  :D

I couldnt find that little redcarpet interview, but here are some details:

"Niall is my friend," she said. "I have always been a girl who hangs out with boys and I'm not going to change that. Even though people talk about it, I'm still going to be me.

"I'm a tomboy, I play football and I like to hang out with guys, so me and Niall hang out. I'm not going to change my personality."

Nevertheless, Barbara did admit that she and the Irish chart-topper have a lot of fun together - although his 1D bandmates are just as attractive as he is.

"Niall is a lovely guy, he's fun and sarcastic all the time," she said. "I'm sarcastic too, so we get along well.

"I like all the One Direction boys – they're all really nice people. I don't know who I fancy the most, they are all so hot!"

Personally, I think that those boys at the golf club who saw them making out didn't lie. Maybe they really broke up or just want it to be a secret.