Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

So is it confirmed dating or very close friends? I am confused.

Niall said they're close friends...but if you had only a few dates with someone and you're famous , you won't tell that you're still getting to know each other /dating. I think.

Bravo Lyla........BILE is PERFECT......  :neo2:   :neo2:   :neo2: It perfectly sums up this so-called "romantic" pairing.....I hope the name sticks....like TomKat etc...

Bile meaning......

1. A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats. Also called gall1.

2. Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.

3. Either of two bodily humors, black bile or yellow bile, in ancient and medieval physiology.

Though I wish  

A- her name was Veronica and his was Omar...for VOMIT.....

B- Puneeth and  Katie....for PUKE 

or Fame and W@#re......for FameWh*&^

What happened to this guy......

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/14283-barbara-palvin/page-273

I guess everyone tellyou how beautiful, sexy and cool you are. An average girl doesn't get that much compliment. After all this how can a guy take you off your feet?

Aaah, nobody ever tells my things like that. (laughs) Seriously, i like when a guy doesn't sue for my hand, just tries to know me, i like when we can talk for hours without a break. i need a guy who can keep me interested.

You said,you don't want a relationship for now. How the single life of Barbi will look like?

Okay, i'll tell you there is a guy that like. he's got a fantastic sense of humour, and green eyes. He is older than me, around 30 and he is also in this bussines. But i won't tell more...!

YAY!!!  :clap:  I was waiting for you Apple for soooo long!  :flower:

That person can be a model, who she follows on instagram: Justin Hopwood (or not him). Or this was just a prank by her, to make her ex jealous! 

What's your problem with Niall, Apple? they cute together! :D  :wub:

Bravo Lyla........BILE is PERFECT......  :neo2:   :neo2:   :neo2: It perfectly sums up this so-called "romantic" pairing.....I hope the name sticks....like TomKat etc...

Bile meaning......

1. A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats. Also called gall1.

2. Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.

3. Either of two bodily humors, black bile or yellow bile, in ancient and medieval physiology.

Though I wish  

A- her name was Veronica and his was Omar...for VOMIT.....

B- Puneeth and  Katie....for PUKE 

or Fame and W@#re......for FameWh*&^

I would ship a VOMIT or PUKE though! :D

some more details from twitter: @yoeloise: 'Last night Niall and Barbara were standing together to the side of the stage watching the show together with a couple of their friends, they then got some beers and continued to watch the show Barbara was singing along when katy perry was on and niall was smiling. Then they got a bit more 'touchy' like a playful hit and they were joking around and niall then caught on that photos of them were being taken so him and Barbara took a few steps apart for a bit but they carried on drinking and stuff and when sam performed skyscraper that's when we thought we saw them kiss, not 100%! Apparently Niall told a girl that him and Barbara are dating but is keeping it quiet to avoid hate! Then they left and went to the after party together!'